Money back special if Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar or Luis Suarez win World Cup’s Golden Boot [Betting Tip]
With the World Cup just weeks away, plenty of fans are thinking about who will win the Golden Boot in Brazil.
For many, the man to back is Argentina superstar Lionel Messi.
With Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria as their opponents in the group stages, Group F looks very winnable for Argentina and Messi could well cash in with a bundle of goals in the earlier stages of the tournament. Moreover, should Argentina qualify the first hurdle, the South Americans are likely to be pitted against Switzerland or Ecuador in round two, which could again see Messi hit the back of the net.
Others, however, may wish to back Cristiano Ronaldo to end the World Cup top of the scorers chants.
The 2014 Champions League winner scored an unbelievable 51 goals for Real Madrid last season, and if Portugal are to do anything in Brazil this summer, then Ronaldo seems to be the man to make things happen.
Portugal however face a daunting task having been drawn in one of the hardest groups alongside Germany, America and Ghana.
Neymar will also be fancying his chances of ending up on top of the scorers charts come the end of the competition.
A talisman for the Seleccao, Neymar showed his goal threat during last summer’s Confederations Cup where he bagged four goals for his country. Additionally, with Brazil destined to get out of their group which includes Croatia, Cameroon and Mexico, Neymar and Brazil should stick around for quite a while in the competition, increasing the forward’s chances of banging in the goals in front of his fellow countrymen.
A fourth star who could steal the limelight this summer is Liverpool’s sensational striker Luis Suarez.
Suarez has just come off the back of a wondrous campaign at Anfield, however the forward has suffered a setback in the past few days as he was forced to have surgery on an injured knee.
Suarez is now touch and go to start the World Cup for Uruguay, however, as he proved in the Premier League last term scoring 31 goals, just because the striker missing the beginning of the tournament doesn’t mean he wont cash in with a shedload of goals.
Watch Live Stream
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s brilliant response to Gerard Pique’s easy Champions League commentsAugust 26, 2016
- Antoine Griezmann mocked online for terrible outfit [Best Tweets & Jokes]August 25, 2016
- Humble Cristiano Ronaldo gives brilliant speech after winning UEFA Best Player award (Video)August 25, 2016
- Doctor reveals secrets on how Cristiano Ronaldo stays in top shape [Tribuna Expresso]August 25, 2016
- Diego Maradona suggests that Lionel Messi’s Argentina retirement was a publicity stuntAugust 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Neymar’s son Davi calls his two new puppies after his favourite Barcelona stars (Video)August 24, 2016
- New Argentina squad includes Leo Messi, Sergio Aguero plus Man United & Spurs menAugust 23, 2016
- Luis Suarez bags a hat-trick as Barcelona crush Betis 6-2 (Official video)August 20, 2016
- Luis Suarez scores Barcelona team goal from Arda Turan assist v Sevilla (Videos)August 14, 2016
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi bags amazing overhead kick assist for Luis Suarez v Sampdoria (Video)August 10, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Luis Suarez laughs at Roberto Firmino’s hair (Video)August 7, 2016