Money back special if Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar or Luis Suarez win World Cup’s Golden Boot [Betting Tip]
- May 27, 2014
With the World Cup just weeks away, plenty of fans are thinking about who will win the Golden Boot in Brazil.
For many, the man to back is Argentina superstar Lionel Messi.
With Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria as their opponents in the group stages, Group F looks very winnable for Argentina and Messi could well cash in with a bundle of goals in the earlier stages of the tournament. Moreover, should Argentina qualify the first hurdle, the South Americans are likely to be pitted against Switzerland or Ecuador in round two, which could again see Messi hit the back of the net.
Others, however, may wish to back Cristiano Ronaldo to end the World Cup top of the scorers chants.
The 2014 Champions League winner scored an unbelievable 51 goals for Real Madrid last season, and if Portugal are to do anything in Brazil this summer, then Ronaldo seems to be the man to make things happen.
Portugal however face a daunting task having been drawn in one of the hardest groups alongside Germany, America and Ghana.
Neymar will also be fancying his chances of ending up on top of the scorers charts come the end of the competition.
A talisman for the Seleccao, Neymar showed his goal threat during last summer’s Confederations Cup where he bagged four goals for his country. Additionally, with Brazil destined to get out of their group which includes Croatia, Cameroon and Mexico, Neymar and Brazil should stick around for quite a while in the competition, increasing the forward’s chances of banging in the goals in front of his fellow countrymen.
A fourth star who could steal the limelight this summer is Liverpool’s sensational striker Luis Suarez.
Suarez has just come off the back of a wondrous campaign at Anfield, however the forward has suffered a setback in the past few days as he was forced to have surgery on an injured knee.
Suarez is now touch and go to start the World Cup for Uruguay, however, as he proved in the Premier League last term scoring 31 goals, just because the striker missing the beginning of the tournament doesn’t mean he wont cash in with a shedload of goals.
- Santos starlet Gabigol shows he might fancy Real Madrid move with Cristiano Ronaldo com...
- Amazing: Cristiano Ronaldo’s unbelievably cool piece of skill in Real Madrid trai...
- Arsene Wenger: Chelsea’s Eden Hazard isn’t on the level of the top players ...
- The 5 worst moments of Cristiano Ronaldo’s Man United & Real Madrid career (...
- Samir Handanovic stops Cristiano Ronaldo free kick with stunning fingertip save (GIF)
- Louis van Gaal talks signing Cristiano Ronaldo for Man United, confirms he’ll qui...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi