Money back special if Lionel Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar or Luis Suarez win World Cup’s Golden Boot [Betting Tip]
With the World Cup just weeks away, plenty of fans are thinking about who will win the Golden Boot in Brazil.
For many, the man to back is Argentina superstar Lionel Messi.
With Bosnia, Iran and Nigeria as their opponents in the group stages, Group F looks very winnable for Argentina and Messi could well cash in with a bundle of goals in the earlier stages of the tournament. Moreover, should Argentina qualify the first hurdle, the South Americans are likely to be pitted against Switzerland or Ecuador in round two, which could again see Messi hit the back of the net.
Others, however, may wish to back Cristiano Ronaldo to end the World Cup top of the scorers chants.
The 2014 Champions League winner scored an unbelievable 51 goals for Real Madrid last season, and if Portugal are to do anything in Brazil this summer, then Ronaldo seems to be the man to make things happen.
Portugal however face a daunting task having been drawn in one of the hardest groups alongside Germany, America and Ghana.
Neymar will also be fancying his chances of ending up on top of the scorers charts come the end of the competition.
A talisman for the Seleccao, Neymar showed his goal threat during last summer’s Confederations Cup where he bagged four goals for his country. Additionally, with Brazil destined to get out of their group which includes Croatia, Cameroon and Mexico, Neymar and Brazil should stick around for quite a while in the competition, increasing the forward’s chances of banging in the goals in front of his fellow countrymen.
A fourth star who could steal the limelight this summer is Liverpool’s sensational striker Luis Suarez.
Suarez has just come off the back of a wondrous campaign at Anfield, however the forward has suffered a setback in the past few days as he was forced to have surgery on an injured knee.
Suarez is now touch and go to start the World Cup for Uruguay, however, as he proved in the Premier League last term scoring 31 goals, just because the striker missing the beginning of the tournament doesn’t mean he wont cash in with a shedload of goals.
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo offends Buddhists on social mediaOctober 20, 2016
- Zinedine Zidane admits more is expected of Cristiano Ronaldo after 5-1 Real Madrid win (Video)October 19, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo employs Marisa Mendes to work for himOctober 19, 2016
- Awesome: Barcelona stars read tweets about themselves; Leo Messi gets embarrassed (Video)October 20, 2016
- Six Arsenal stars & Leo Messi make Champions League Team of the Week [Graphic]October 20, 2016
- Lionel Messi nets hat-trick as Barcelona smash Man City 4-0 (Videos)October 19, 2016
- Barcelona beat Man City 4-0 as Messi shows no mercy with former master Pep [Best Tweets]October 19, 2016
- Barcelona striker Luis Suarez explains why he’ll never win the Ballon d’Or [ESPN]October 21, 2016
- Liverpool’s top 10 best cheeky chips & lobbed goals (official video)October 21, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Barcelona’s Luis Suarez presented with Golden Boot award by his kids (Video)October 20, 2016