- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
- Updated: July 17, 2014
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.