Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
- July 17, 2014
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.
- James Rodriguez shows his class again to another young Colombia fan [video]
- Colombia & Real Madrid star James “Control Freak” Rodriguez features i...
- James Rodriguez & Radamel Falcao show their class to young Colombia fan [video]
- James Rodriguez & Chelsea’s Juan Cuadrado show off their secret handshake at...
- A young Real Madrid fan burst out into tears after meeting James Rodriguez at the Copa ...
- Colombia v Venezuela: Watch a Live Stream of the Copa America match – available i...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi