- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
- Neymar feels like he’s in the best form of his Barcelona career [Video]
- Better than Beckham-Scholes! Víctor Curto Ortiz wondervolley (AS Eupen) v Racing Mechelen [Video]
- Chelsea man Didier Drogba hails his “inspiration” Thierry Henry after winning FWA award [Video]
Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.
- Updated: July 17, 2014