Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
- July 17, 2014
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.
- Fan cam footage of James Rodriguez’s unbelievable free-kick & overhead volle...
- Bale & James bag braces as Real Madrid smash Real Betis 5-1 (Highlights)
- James Rodriguez scores awesome overhead kick for Real Madrid v Real Betis (videos &...
- James Rodriguez scores a glorious free-kick for Real Madrid v Betis (videos & Tweets)
- James Rodriguez & Isco combine for Golazo at Real Madrid training (Video)
- James Rodriguez speeds away from young photo-hunting Real Madrid fans (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...