Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.
Watch Live Stream
- Real Madrid declare Arsenal target James Rodriguez ‘Not For Sale’ [MARCA]May 21st, 2016
- PSG’s mega offer for James Rodriguez is bad news for Man United [AS]May 17th, 2016
- Man United offered Real Madrid’s James Rodriguez for £60m [Star]May 15th, 2016
- Clip of James Rodriguez getting nutmegged sums up his season at Real Madrid (Video)May 13th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Leaked: James Rodriguez’s Real Madrid transfer agreement from MonacoApril 4th, 2016
- Son of Nice’s manager Claude Puel scores an incredible overhead volley v Monaco U19 (Video)March 28th, 2016
- Man United & Real Madrid top KPMG list of most valuable European clubs [Table]May 25th, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo ends hopes of a Man United return in a new interview (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Karim Benzema pulls off brilliant assist in Real Madrid training (video)May 25th, 2016
- Jose Mourinho makes Karim Benzema priority target at Manchester United [Independent]May 25th, 2016