Monaco’s James Rodriguez (€85m) agrees terms with Real Madrid, wages of €120k a week [RMC Sport]
- July 17, 2014
James Rodriguez looks certain to be moving from Monaco to Real Madrid.
French website RMC Sport are reporting on Thursday afternoon that Monaco’s Colombian starlet has now agreed a long term deal with Los Blancos.
RMC say James will sign a 5-year contract with Madrid, worth €8m a season in wages, or €120k a week.
Moreover, it’s believed that the clubs will soon reach agreement over the transfer fee, with €85m thought to be the sum which will get the deal over the line.
RMC do note that Monaco are mulling over the James offer, with the Principality looking at possible replacements should the deal go through. Interestingly, Bayern Munich’s Arjen Robben is named as a possible target for the Ligue 1 outfit.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]