Monaco’s Eric Abidal rubbishes rumours of relapse of cancer and retiring from football [Tweet]
Former Barcelona full back Eric Abidal has had his struggles with cancer before.
The 34 year old Frenchman has twice had to deal with a tumour in his liver.
Now playing at Monaco, rumours surfaced on Twitter of another relapse but Abidal quickly rubbished these reports.
His tweet can be seen here:
Good morning, rumors in Twitter are not true. Training in La Turbie thinking about next match. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO
— Eric Abidal (@EAbidalOfficial) March 28, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Barcelona legend Eric Abidal says that Cristiano Ronaldo is a burden for Portugal [Grup 14]October 21, 2016
- Barcelona defender Samuel Umtiti cracks up at picture of him with Carles Puyol’s hair (Video)October 20, 2016
- Patrice Evra buries the hatchet with Luis Suarez by congratulating the forward [Instagram]October 20, 2016
- Paulo Dybala reveals that Juventus rejected massive offer for him from Barcelona [Calcio Mercato]October 20, 2016
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016