Monaco’s Eric Abidal rubbishes rumours of relapse of cancer and retiring from football [Tweet]
Former Barcelona full back Eric Abidal has had his struggles with cancer before.
The 34 year old Frenchman has twice had to deal with a tumour in his liver.
Now playing at Monaco, rumours surfaced on Twitter of another relapse but Abidal quickly rubbished these reports.
His tweet can be seen here:
Good morning, rumors in Twitter are not true. Training in La Turbie thinking about next match. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO
— Eric Abidal (@EAbidalOfficial) March 28, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- The Champions League group stage draw in full ft. Leicester and ArsenalAugust 25, 2016
- Barcelona pay tribute to new Man City keeper Claudio Bravo with highlights montage (video)August 25, 2016
- Leo Messi wins UEFA’s goal of the season for his golazo v Roma (Official Video)August 25, 2016
- Watch Jasper Cillessen’s first interview after his move from Ajax to Barcelona (Video)August 25, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe reveals he rejected a move to Arsenal [France Football]August 23, 2016
- Manchester United negotiating with Monaco for right-back Fabinho [Globoesporte]July 29, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea flop Radamel Falcao scored yet again for Monaco today (Video)July 19, 2016