Monaco’s Eric Abidal rubbishes rumours of relapse of cancer and retiring from football [Tweet]
Former Barcelona full back Eric Abidal has had his struggles with cancer before.
The 34 year old Frenchman has twice had to deal with a tumour in his liver.
Now playing at Monaco, rumours surfaced on Twitter of another relapse but Abidal quickly rubbished these reports.
His tweet can be seen here:
Good morning, rumors in Twitter are not true. Training in La Turbie thinking about next match. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO
— Eric Abidal (@EAbidalOfficial) March 28, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Arsenal fans respond to rumours linking Hector Bellerin with move back to Barcelona [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Barcelona target Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin to replace Dani Alves [Mundo Deportivo]May 26th, 2016
- Dani Alves agrees deal to leave Barcelona for Juventus [Cadena SER]May 25th, 2016
- Barcelona’s Leo Messi talks openly about his affection for NBA star Steph Curry (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Leaked: James Rodriguez’s Real Madrid transfer agreement from MonacoApril 4th, 2016
- Son of Nice’s manager Claude Puel scores an incredible overhead volley v Monaco U19 (Video)March 28th, 2016