Monaco’s Eric Abidal rubbishes rumours of relapse of cancer and retiring from football [Tweet]
Former Barcelona full back Eric Abidal has had his struggles with cancer before.
The 34 year old Frenchman has twice had to deal with a tumour in his liver.
Now playing at Monaco, rumours surfaced on Twitter of another relapse but Abidal quickly rubbished these reports.
His tweet can be seen here:
Good morning, rumors in Twitter are not true. Training in La Turbie thinking about next match. Daghe Munegu @ASMFC_MONACO
— Eric Abidal (@EAbidalOfficial) March 28, 2014
Watch Live Stream
- Eric Abidal’s incredible 2011 CL final story about angry Man United playersSeptember 28, 2016
- Rumour: Former Spurs & Barcelona forward Giovani dos Santos is being blackmailed over a sex tapeSeptember 26, 2016
- The story behind Neymar’s gift to a disabled Sporting Gijon fan [Mundo Deportivo]September 26, 2016
- Looks like Neymar is back together with ex girlfriend Bruna MarquezineSeptember 26, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016
- AS Monaco reject €40 million Manchester City offer for 17-year-old Kylian Mbappe [L’Equipe]August 31, 2016