- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Monaco v Ajaccio: Watch a Live Stream of the Ligue 1 match – available in the UK
- Updated: December 8, 2013
If Monaco stand any chance of winning Ligue 1 in their first season back in the French top flight, then picking up three points against second bottom club Ajaccio is a must. Monaco will have to win the match though without star striker Radamel Falcao.
Monaco host Ajaccio at the Stade Louis II stadium on Sunday, 8 December, kick-off at 20:00 GMT.
Bet365 are showing Monaco v Ajaccio live, legal and straight onto your computer via 101 Great Goals. Simply click on this link or the Live Streaming tab above and follow the simple step-by-step instructions to watch.
NOTE: Be aware that those without a Bet365 account will need to deposit money in an account to watch Monaco v Ajaccio.
Monaco v Ajaccio is not available in France but can be watched anywhere else on the planet, including the UK and Ireland.
The big pre-match squad news for 3rd-place Monaco is that Colombian international Radamel Falcao is out of the game with a thigh injury.
With Falcao out, the Principality will look to Anthony Martial to bang in the goals up top, while Jaoa Moutinho and James Rodriguez pull the strings in midfield. At the back, where Monaco have conceded just 11 goals in 16 games, Riccardo Carvalho and Eric Abidal will marshall the home defence.
Unless something dramatic happens quickly, Ajaccio look destined to be relegated this season. The Corsicans are currently on a 10 games winless streak (including 7 defeats), while Ajaccio have won just one game in their last 21 matches.
With just 11 goals scored in 16 games, and having let in 27 goals, Ajaccio are in dire straits as they head to Monaco.
Possible starting lineups
Monaco: Subasic; Raggi, Kurzawa, Carvalho, Abidal; Toulalan, Obbadi, Moutinho, Rodriguez; Riviere, Martial
Ajaccio: Ochoa; Hengbart, Nadeau, Dielna, Bonnart; Goncalves, Mostefa, Cavalli, Eduardo; Diarra, Oliech