Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao. Will Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United make a move? [Le10Sport]
French magazine Le10Sport have splashed their latest magazine with a headline-making cover.
According to the rumour mill, Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao as, somewhat incredibly, new coach Leonardo Jardim believes that the superstar Colombian doesn’t fit into his favoured 4-3-3 system.
The headline on Le10Sport reads:
“Monaco wants to sell Falcao – Leonardo Jardim, the new coach, has declared his wish to offload center forward Radamel Falcao, who is on the market”.
Inside the magazine, with two pages fully dedicated to the transfer bombshell, Chelsea repeatedly get listed a potential buyer for Falcao. Should that deal happen, Le10Sport reckon that outward-bound Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa could actually end up at Monaco instead of Stamford Bridge.
Alternatively, Le10Sport list Real Madrid as a possible destination for the Colombian hitman. In that event, it’s speculated that a deal could be done in which Alvaro Morata moves to the Principality.
As for the possibility of Arsenal making a move, the Gunners have been repeatedly talked up as potentially making a move for the 28-year-old, however it’s difficult to know just how serious those rumours are.
Noticeably, just a few months ago Falcao said:
I hope to be playing for many more years in Europe and I want to play in the English league at some time. I watch the Premier League and I see how competitive it is and how teams are very direct in terms of looking for the opposition’s goal. The football is very physical, it’s a very interesting league.
Falcao scored 11 goals in 19 games for Monaco before seeing his seaosn and World Cup dreams wiped out by a horror injury in January.
(Credit to SoccerLens for the images.)
Watch Live Stream
- Kieran Gibbs destroys Arsenal stars in bottle-flip challenge (Video)December 9, 2016
- Contract Signal? Alexis Sanchez salutes Arsenal’s Invincibles on InstagramDecember 8, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016
- Arsenal fan mashup goes viral trolling Spurs on their Champions League exit (Video)December 8, 2016
- Terry and Loftus-Cheek talk about ‘the Journey’ process in BTS EA Sports videoDecember 8, 2016
- 737th overall in Fantasy Premier League & not a single transfer this seasonDecember 8, 2016
- Lots of Chelsea fans don’t even want Arsenal’s star player [Tweets]December 8, 2016
- John Terry films bizarre goalkeeper exercise at Chelsea trainingDecember 8, 2016
- Anthony Martial is four goals away from triggering the first Monaco bonus feeDecember 1, 2016
- Monaco post footage of Thomas Lemar’s winner v Tottenham (Official Video)November 23, 2016
- Save of the season: Hugo Lloris makes unbelievable point blank save during Monaco v Spurs (Video)November 22, 2016
- Tottenham’s Hugo Lloris makes a superb penalty save to deny Radamel Falcao (Video)November 22, 2016