Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao. Will Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United make a move? [Le10Sport]
- June 16, 2014
French magazine Le10Sport have splashed their latest magazine with a headline-making cover.
According to the rumour mill, Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao as, somewhat incredibly, new coach Leonardo Jardim believes that the superstar Colombian doesn’t fit into his favoured 4-3-3 system.
The headline on Le10Sport reads:
“Monaco wants to sell Falcao – Leonardo Jardim, the new coach, has declared his wish to offload center forward Radamel Falcao, who is on the market”.
Inside the magazine, with two pages fully dedicated to the transfer bombshell, Chelsea repeatedly get listed a potential buyer for Falcao. Should that deal happen, Le10Sport reckon that outward-bound Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa could actually end up at Monaco instead of Stamford Bridge.
Alternatively, Le10Sport list Real Madrid as a possible destination for the Colombian hitman. In that event, it’s speculated that a deal could be done in which Alvaro Morata moves to the Principality.
As for the possibility of Arsenal making a move, the Gunners have been repeatedly talked up as potentially making a move for the 28-year-old, however it’s difficult to know just how serious those rumours are.
Noticeably, just a few months ago Falcao said:
I hope to be playing for many more years in Europe and I want to play in the English league at some time. I watch the Premier League and I see how competitive it is and how teams are very direct in terms of looking for the opposition’s goal. The football is very physical, it’s a very interesting league.
Falcao scored 11 goals in 19 games for Monaco before seeing his seaosn and World Cup dreams wiped out by a horror injury in January.
(Credit to SoccerLens for the images.)
- Arsene Wenger takes a Selfie
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi