Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao. Will Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United make a move? [Le10Sport]
French magazine Le10Sport have splashed their latest magazine with a headline-making cover.
According to the rumour mill, Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao as, somewhat incredibly, new coach Leonardo Jardim believes that the superstar Colombian doesn’t fit into his favoured 4-3-3 system.
The headline on Le10Sport reads:
“Monaco wants to sell Falcao – Leonardo Jardim, the new coach, has declared his wish to offload center forward Radamel Falcao, who is on the market”.
Inside the magazine, with two pages fully dedicated to the transfer bombshell, Chelsea repeatedly get listed a potential buyer for Falcao. Should that deal happen, Le10Sport reckon that outward-bound Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa could actually end up at Monaco instead of Stamford Bridge.
Alternatively, Le10Sport list Real Madrid as a possible destination for the Colombian hitman. In that event, it’s speculated that a deal could be done in which Alvaro Morata moves to the Principality.
As for the possibility of Arsenal making a move, the Gunners have been repeatedly talked up as potentially making a move for the 28-year-old, however it’s difficult to know just how serious those rumours are.
Noticeably, just a few months ago Falcao said:
I hope to be playing for many more years in Europe and I want to play in the English league at some time. I watch the Premier League and I see how competitive it is and how teams are very direct in terms of looking for the opposition’s goal. The football is very physical, it’s a very interesting league.
Falcao scored 11 goals in 19 games for Monaco before seeing his seaosn and World Cup dreams wiped out by a horror injury in January.
(Credit to SoccerLens for the images.)
Watch Live Stream
- Werder Bremen’s sporting director confirms direct Arsenal talks over Serge GnabryAugust 30, 2016
- Serge Gnabry’s move from Arsenal to Bayern confirmed by his dad [Kicker & SWR]August 30, 2016
- Updates on future Arsenal signings, Jack Wilshere & Serge Gnabry [David Ornstein, BBC]August 30, 2016
- Arsenal’s Granit Xhaka blames FIFA for continuing to be Swiss & not playing for KosovoAugust 30, 2016
- Done Deal: Crystal Palace sign Loic Remy on a season-long loan from ChelseaAugust 30, 2016
- Chelsea make a move for Wolfsburg’s Ricardo Rodriguez [Kicker]August 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016
- Chelsea try to offload Cesc Fabregas to Real Madrid [El Confidencial]August 30, 2016
- Man United & Chelsea told what they have to pay to sign Fabinho [L’Equipe]August 29, 2016
- AS Monaco name their price for Manchester United target Fabinho [Sun]August 26, 2016
- Footballer’s wife drops social media hint a move to Man United may be happening [Instagram]August 24, 2016
- Monaco defender Djibril Sidibe reveals he rejected a move to Arsenal [France Football]August 23, 2016