Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao. Will Chelsea, Arsenal or Man United make a move? [Le10Sport]
French magazine Le10Sport have splashed their latest magazine with a headline-making cover.
According to the rumour mill, Monaco ready to sell €60m Radamel Falcao as, somewhat incredibly, new coach Leonardo Jardim believes that the superstar Colombian doesn’t fit into his favoured 4-3-3 system.
The headline on Le10Sport reads:
“Monaco wants to sell Falcao – Leonardo Jardim, the new coach, has declared his wish to offload center forward Radamel Falcao, who is on the market”.
Inside the magazine, with two pages fully dedicated to the transfer bombshell, Chelsea repeatedly get listed a potential buyer for Falcao. Should that deal happen, Le10Sport reckon that outward-bound Atletico Madrid striker Diego Costa could actually end up at Monaco instead of Stamford Bridge.
Alternatively, Le10Sport list Real Madrid as a possible destination for the Colombian hitman. In that event, it’s speculated that a deal could be done in which Alvaro Morata moves to the Principality.
As for the possibility of Arsenal making a move, the Gunners have been repeatedly talked up as potentially making a move for the 28-year-old, however it’s difficult to know just how serious those rumours are.
Noticeably, just a few months ago Falcao said:
I hope to be playing for many more years in Europe and I want to play in the English league at some time. I watch the Premier League and I see how competitive it is and how teams are very direct in terms of looking for the opposition’s goal. The football is very physical, it’s a very interesting league.
Falcao scored 11 goals in 19 games for Monaco before seeing his seaosn and World Cup dreams wiped out by a horror injury in January.
(Credit to SoccerLens for the images.)
Watch Live Stream
- Nigerian billionaire Aliko Dangote talks about his Arsenal takeover plans (BBC Audio)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal to rescue Yaya Toure from Man City [Express]October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil & Man United’s Zlatan Ibrahimovic slammed on the BBC (Video)October 23, 2016
- Arsenal’s Joel Campbell saves Sporting CP in the 96th minute (Video)October 22, 2016
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on referee’s decision not to send David Luiz off (Video)October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Twitter account trolls Manchester United’s Paul Pogba [Tweet]October 23, 2016
- Monaco’s Djibril Sidibe reveals why he rejected a move to Arsenal [Le Parisien]October 10, 2016
- Leonardo Jardim: Arsenal insight helped in Spurs win [L’Equipe]September 15, 2016
- Tottenham v Monaco: UEFA Champions League preview, line-ups & predictionsSeptember 13, 2016
- Man United target Fabinho scores a thunderba***** in 4-1 Monaco win (Video)September 12, 2016