Monaco announce Radamel Falcao has completed 1st phase of recovery from knee operation
Ligue 1 title challengers Monaco updated on the injury comeback of Radamel Falcao today on their website.
Monaco announced: “Radamel Falcao finished successfully today the first phase of the recovery further to the operation of the left knee. AS Monaco FC and the player would like to thank all the people who took care of Falcao to Porto, in particular the medical department of Doctor Jose Carlos Noronha and club of FC Porto.”
The statement continued: “Radamel Falcao is going to pursue from this Thursday the 2nd phase of his recovery in the sport clinic in Madrid in close collaboration with the medical department of AS Monaco FC.”
It says a lot about the current facilities at Monaco that Falcao has been at Porto and now heading to Madrid for recuperation.
But, all signs do point to Falcao perhaps making it to the 2014 World Cup which will no doubt be greatly received by football fans across the globe eager to see Colombia and El Tigre at the biggest show on earth.
Certainly, Falcao’s recent Instagram posts suggest all is going well, including some knee work, and birthday celebrations with doctors and his family.
Watch Live Stream
- James Rodriguez has a dig at Real Madrid whilst with Colombia [Sport]April 1st, 2016
- Sebastian Perez scores amazing Zlatan-esque golazo for Colombia v Ecuador (Video)March 29th, 2016
- Venezuela’s Daniuska Rodriguez scored an insane solo goal v Colombia at U17 Championships (...March 16th, 2016
- Colombia 0 – Argentina 1: Lucas Biglia’s first half goal proves decisive (Highlights)November 18th, 2015
- Radamel Falcao’s future confirmed after horror spells at Man United & Chelsea [RMC Sport]May 15th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao’s horror spells at Man United & Chelsea set to end with a return to Fra...May 10th, 2016
- Incoming Chelsea boss Antonio Conte has already told Radamel Falcao to find a new club [Mail]April 26th, 2016
- Radamel Falcao declares himself fit for Chelsea, discusses Man United season [El Tiempo]March 15th, 2016