Monaco agree to negotiate with Real Madrid for the sale of Radamel Falcao [AS]
- June 29, 2014
Forget Luis Suarez. Are Real Madrid going to land Radamel Falcao this summer?
For several weeks now rumours have been building that Monaco could sell their Colombian hitman to Madrid for a fee of around €60m.
According to the narrative, Monaco ready to Falcao as, somewhat incredibly, new coach Leonardo Jardim believes that the Colombian superstar doesn’t fit into his favoured 4-3-3 system.
Last week, BeIN Sports France have reported that Falcao reached an agreement to join Real Madrid this summer, and that the move will be formally announced once the World Cup finishes.
Now the transfer rumour has received a fresh update in Spanish daily AS, who splash their front cover on Sunday announcing that Monaco have now agreed to negotiate with Real Madrid over the sale of Falcao. Apparently Monaco’s Russian billionaire owner Dmitry Rybolovlev is open to selling Falcao at the right price.
So will the deal happen?
It’s looking more legit by the day.
Falcao scored 11 goals in 19 games for Monaco before seeing his season and World Cup dreams wiped out by a horror injury in January.
- No evidence supports Telegraph & Guardian claims that Arsenal may sign Monaco̵...
- Layvin Kurzawa scores three fantastic volleys at Monaco training [Official Video]
- After selling Christian Benteke to Liverpool, Aston Villa are set to buy Anthony Martia...
- QPR v Monaco: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- AS Monaco complete loan signing of Stephan El Shaarawy from AC Milan [Video]
- Ciao Faraone: AC Milan post video tribute to Stephan El Shaarawy after his Monaco move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi