Molde’s Aker Stadion hides under a blanket of snow ahead of Norway v Scotland [Pictures]
Scotland’s international friendly against Norway is set to go ahead on Tuesday night, but as the day unfolds in Molde the weather conditions are deteriorating fast.
Light snowfall early in the morning has since turned the landscape into a winter wonderland, and Molde’s Aker Stadion was hidden under a blanket of snow just hours before kick off.
Expect the orange ball to be in use should the game get underway.
The poor footballing conditions have however produced a series of excellent pictures, and a collection of images from the run-up to Norway v Scotland are below.
— Craig Williamson (@WeeCraigSNSPix) November 19, 2013
— Scottish FA (@ScottishFA) November 19, 2013
Thankfully the Akor Stadium in Molde has under soil heating pic.twitter.com/cutemDhDXq
— Andy Newport (@Andythemod9) November 19, 2013
Wintry weather in Molde… But local officials say no chance of Norway v Scotland being called off tonight pic.twitter.com/dgYUkp1xky
— Sky Sports Scotland (@ScotlandSky) November 19, 2013
Not great fun in Molde right now. pic.twitter.com/rArQMvKL9d
— Alasdair Lamont (@BBCAlLamont) November 19, 2013
— Jan Aage Fjortoft (@JanAageFjortoft) November 19, 2013
- Skills: Real Madrid’s Martin Ødegaard (16) skins England U21 full back Matt Targe...
- Norway women’s national team players star in mockumentary about stereotypes [Video]
- Norway v Sweden: Watch a Live Stream of the international friendly – available in UK
- Video: England U19 women’s side denied penalty retake, final seconds v Norway to ...
- Bookies offer giant odds on Germany beating Ireland & the Scotland-Poland match
- Thomas Muller guides Germany to 3-2 win in Scotland (Official highlights)
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil’s impressive Individual highlights from Germany’s 3...
- Thomas Muller takes the plaudits after Germany beat Scotland in thriller (Best Tweets)