Molde’s Aker Stadion hides under a blanket of snow ahead of Norway v Scotland [Pictures]
- November 19, 2013
Scotland’s international friendly against Norway is set to go ahead on Tuesday night, but as the day unfolds in Molde the weather conditions are deteriorating fast.
Light snowfall early in the morning has since turned the landscape into a winter wonderland, and Molde’s Aker Stadion was hidden under a blanket of snow just hours before kick off.
Expect the orange ball to be in use should the game get underway.
The poor footballing conditions have however produced a series of excellent pictures, and a collection of images from the run-up to Norway v Scotland are below.
— Craig Williamson (@WeeCraigSNSPix) November 19, 2013
— Scottish FA (@ScottishFA) November 19, 2013
Thankfully the Akor Stadium in Molde has under soil heating pic.twitter.com/cutemDhDXq
— Andy Newport (@Andythemod9) November 19, 2013
Wintry weather in Molde… But local officials say no chance of Norway v Scotland being called off tonight pic.twitter.com/dgYUkp1xky
— Sky Sports Scotland (@ScotlandSky) November 19, 2013
Not great fun in Molde right now. pic.twitter.com/rArQMvKL9d
— Alasdair Lamont (@BBCAlLamont) November 19, 2013
— Jan Aage Fjortoft (@JanAageFjortoft) November 19, 2013
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]