Molde’s Solskjaer says Mats Dæhli is good enough for Man United first team after he starred against Lillestrom
- September 27, 2013
A thrilling match took place in the Norwegian cup semi-final on Thursday night.
Molde travelled to Lillestrom, where the visitors twice came back from being a goal down before winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out 4-5.
After the match, former Manchester United striker, and current Molde manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer, was full of praise for another ex-Red Devils player, Mats Møller Dæhli.
Solskjaer lavished praise on his 18-year-old midfielder saying:
Mats was simply outstanding. The way he just keeps the ball on the ground, calms down and controls the flow of the game for the team.I am delighted! A few minutes into the game, I knew I made the right choise starting him.
He came to Molde for first team football, but he could’ve been at United now, playing for the first team. He’s in par with Adnan Januzaj. They grew up together in the U18-team, and Mats was player of the year.
Watch highlights of Molde’s win at Lillestrom (Mats Møller Dæhli wering the number 7 for Molde, in blue).
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba reveals his toughest ever opponents to Rio Ferdinand [Video]
- Torino president confirms he’s received 3 offers for Man United target Matteo Dar...
- Morgan Schneiderlin (Southampton) to Man United is pretty much a done deal [talkSPORT a...
- Barcelona could announce the signing of Chelsea target Arda Turan today [AS]
- Chris Smalling claims he’s the fastest player in the Man United squad [Video]
- Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil conti...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi