- Divock Origi set to join up with Liverpool in Jan, Rodgers & co to pay Lille €6m extra [L'Equipe]
- Chelsea’s Oscar has ‘Family Fitness Day’ with his wife and sister
- Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho: ‘Manchester United are very much in the title race’ [Video]
- Intercom message interrupts Van Gaal’s presser asking for a masseur, he thinks it’s a prank [Video]
- Arsenal’s Yaya Sanogo set for loan move to Premier League side this January [BBC]
Molde’s Solskjaer says Mats Dæhli is good enough for Man United first team after he starred against Lillestrom
A thrilling match took place in the Norwegian cup semi-final on Thursday night.
Molde travelled to Lillestrom, where the visitors twice came back from being a goal down before winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out 4-5.
After the match, former Manchester United striker, and current Molde manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer, was full of praise for another ex-Red Devils player, Mats Møller Dæhli.
Solskjaer lavished praise on his 18-year-old midfielder saying:
Mats was simply outstanding. The way he just keeps the ball on the ground, calms down and controls the flow of the game for the team.I am delighted! A few minutes into the game, I knew I made the right choise starting him.
He came to Molde for first team football, but he could’ve been at United now, playing for the first team. He’s in par with Adnan Januzaj. They grew up together in the U18-team, and Mats was player of the year.
Watch highlights of Molde’s win at Lillestrom (Mats Møller Dæhli wering the number 7 for Molde, in blue).
- Updated: September 27, 2013