Molde’s Solskjaer says Mats Dæhli is good enough for Man United first team after he starred against Lillestrom
- September 27, 2013
A thrilling match took place in the Norwegian cup semi-final on Thursday night.
Molde travelled to Lillestrom, where the visitors twice came back from being a goal down before winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out 4-5.
After the match, former Manchester United striker, and current Molde manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer, was full of praise for another ex-Red Devils player, Mats Møller Dæhli.
Solskjaer lavished praise on his 18-year-old midfielder saying:
Mats was simply outstanding. The way he just keeps the ball on the ground, calms down and controls the flow of the game for the team.I am delighted! A few minutes into the game, I knew I made the right choise starting him.
He came to Molde for first team football, but he could’ve been at United now, playing for the first team. He’s in par with Adnan Januzaj. They grew up together in the U18-team, and Mats was player of the year.
Watch highlights of Molde’s win at Lillestrom (Mats Møller Dæhli wering the number 7 for Molde, in blue).
Brendan Rodgers: “If the Liverpool owners want me to go then I go”
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...