- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Molde’s Solskjaer says Mats Dæhli is good enough for Man United first team after he starred against Lillestrom
- Updated: September 27, 2013
A thrilling match took place in the Norwegian cup semi-final on Thursday night.
Molde travelled to Lillestrom, where the visitors twice came back from being a goal down before winning a dramatic penalty shoot-out 4-5.
After the match, former Manchester United striker, and current Molde manager Ole Gunner Solskjaer, was full of praise for another ex-Red Devils player, Mats Møller Dæhli.
Solskjaer lavished praise on his 18-year-old midfielder saying:
Mats was simply outstanding. The way he just keeps the ball on the ground, calms down and controls the flow of the game for the team.I am delighted! A few minutes into the game, I knew I made the right choise starting him.
He came to Molde for first team football, but he could’ve been at United now, playing for the first team. He’s in par with Adnan Januzaj. They grew up together in the U18-team, and Mats was player of the year.
Watch highlights of Molde’s win at Lillestrom (Mats Møller Dæhli wering the number 7 for Molde, in blue).