Mohamed Salah received his Chelsea debut against Newcastle, looked impressive cameo performance [Video]
— Mohamed Seif (@MohSeif) February 8, 2014
Chelsea fans have now finally seen Mohamed Salah play his first game in Blues jersey.
Salah was brought into Stamford Bridge from under the noses of Liverpool during the January transfer window, and after a couple of weeks of bedding into his new surroundings the Egyptian international was handed his debut against Newcastle on Saturday.
Salah was brought on for Willian in the 78th minute, and during his cameo performance Chelsea’s new #15 looked dangerous.
Showing plenty of pace to burn against a weary Newcastle side who were already 3-down when he was introduced, the ex-Basel man had two shots on target and had a 100% pass completion rate on his first Blues outing.
Video highlights of Mohamed Salah’s Chelsea debut v Newcastle are below.
Watch Live Stream
- John Terry congratulates Chelsea team-mates on 4-0 win over Man United [Instagram]October 23, 2016
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic slated for smiling after Man United’s 4-0 defeat v Chelsea [Tweets]October 23, 2016
- Jose Mourinho refuses to comment on referee’s decision not to send David Luiz off (Video)October 23, 2016
- Chelsea’s Twitter account trolls Manchester United’s Paul Pogba [Tweet]October 23, 2016
- Done Deal: Chelsea sell a midfielder to AS RomaAugust 3, 2016
- Roma’s Mo Salah scores twice v Tanzania to qualify Egypt for AFCON (Videos)June 4, 2016
- Nigeria-Egypt referee blows final whistle with Mohamed Salah through on goal (Video)March 26, 2016
- Cristiano Ronaldo prank calls Moe Salah in Simpsons inspired 442oons parody (Video)March 9, 2016