Mohamed Salah received his Chelsea debut against Newcastle, looked impressive cameo performance [Video]
- February 8, 2014
— Mohamed Seif (@MohSeif) February 8, 2014
Chelsea fans have now finally seen Mohamed Salah play his first game in Blues jersey.
Salah was brought into Stamford Bridge from under the noses of Liverpool during the January transfer window, and after a couple of weeks of bedding into his new surroundings the Egyptian international was handed his debut against Newcastle on Saturday.
Salah was brought on for Willian in the 78th minute, and during his cameo performance Chelsea’s new #15 looked dangerous.
Showing plenty of pace to burn against a weary Newcastle side who were already 3-down when he was introduced, the ex-Basel man had two shots on target and had a 100% pass completion rate on his first Blues outing.
Video highlights of Mohamed Salah’s Chelsea debut v Newcastle are below.
- “Dream come true” – New signing Papy Djilobodji celebrates move to Ch...
- Chelsea sign Michael Hector from Reading on five-year deal, loan him back immediately
- Chelsea fail with two bids for PSG defender Marquinhos [Best Tweets]
- Papy Djilobodji comments after completing move to Chelsea [Official]
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Chelsea closing in on the signing of Reading centre back Michael Hector [Sky Sports]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...