- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
- Neymar linked to medical student Camila Karam during his Xmas trip home, she denies relationship
- Chelsea’s Fernando Torres locks up Atletico homecoming, loan deal until 2016 [Marca & AS]
Mohamed Salah received his Chelsea debut against Newcastle, looked impressive cameo performance [Video]
— Mohamed Seif (@MohSeif) February 8, 2014
Chelsea fans have now finally seen Mohamed Salah play his first game in Blues jersey.
Salah was brought into Stamford Bridge from under the noses of Liverpool during the January transfer window, and after a couple of weeks of bedding into his new surroundings the Egyptian international was handed his debut against Newcastle on Saturday.
Salah was brought on for Willian in the 78th minute, and during his cameo performance Chelsea’s new #15 looked dangerous.
Showing plenty of pace to burn against a weary Newcastle side who were already 3-down when he was introduced, the ex-Basel man had two shots on target and had a 100% pass completion rate on his first Blues outing.
Video highlights of Mohamed Salah’s Chelsea debut v Newcastle are below.
- Updated: February 8, 2014