Mohamed Salah received his Chelsea debut against Newcastle, looked impressive cameo performance [Video]
- February 8, 2014
— Mohamed Seif (@MohSeif) February 8, 2014
Chelsea fans have now finally seen Mohamed Salah play his first game in Blues jersey.
Salah was brought into Stamford Bridge from under the noses of Liverpool during the January transfer window, and after a couple of weeks of bedding into his new surroundings the Egyptian international was handed his debut against Newcastle on Saturday.
Salah was brought on for Willian in the 78th minute, and during his cameo performance Chelsea’s new #15 looked dangerous.
Showing plenty of pace to burn against a weary Newcastle side who were already 3-down when he was introduced, the ex-Basel man had two shots on target and had a 100% pass completion rate on his first Blues outing.
Video highlights of Mohamed Salah’s Chelsea debut v Newcastle are below.
Rafa Benitez unveiled as Real Madrid coach, refuses to discuss Iker Casillas
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]