MNF: Neville and Carragher ‘disagree’ over LVG’s 3-5-2 at Man United
- August 18, 2014
It comes as little surprise that Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher discussed Louis van Gaal’s 3-5-2 formation on Monday Night Football, before Chelsea’s win at Burnley.
G Nev was initially asked whether Louis van Gaal can be successful at Manchester United with wing backs and three central defenders.
The former Manchester United defender did not seem confident that LVG will persist with the formation that is rarely used in England.
Carragher disagreed somewhat suggesting playing as a full back these days is almost like being a wing back.
Its a classic debate between Carragher and Neville who were on great form on Monday evening in their first outing of the season.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...