MNF: Neville and Carragher ‘disagree’ over LVG’s 3-5-2 at Man United
- August 18, 2014
It comes as little surprise that Gary Neville and Jamie Carragher discussed Louis van Gaal’s 3-5-2 formation on Monday Night Football, before Chelsea’s win at Burnley.
G Nev was initially asked whether Louis van Gaal can be successful at Manchester United with wing backs and three central defenders.
The former Manchester United defender did not seem confident that LVG will persist with the formation that is rarely used in England.
Carragher disagreed somewhat suggesting playing as a full back these days is almost like being a wing back.
Its a classic debate between Carragher and Neville who were on great form on Monday evening in their first outing of the season.
- Javier Hernandez told he can leave Man United [Best Tweets]
- Van Gaal confirms that Januzaj is out of Swansea v Manchester United (Video)
- Louis van Gaal looking forward to meeting ‘old friends’ when Manchester Uni...
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal hails Wayne Rooney’s “strong mentality”...
- Man United boss Louis van Gaal hails Wayne Rooney after hat-trick v Club Brugge (Video)
- LvG & Ryan Giggs hilarious reaction to Chicharito’s awful penalty on the Man...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...