- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Mixed messages? Podolski walks into the Emirates like the Wolf of Wall Street, Wenger cries about not winning trophies
- May 4, 2014
Sky Sports recorded two contrasting emotions before Arsenal took on West Brom on Sunday.
One of the byproducts of Man City’s 3-2 win at Everton on Saturday was that the Gunners’ place in next season’s Champions League was guaranteed.
Whilst many Gunners fans are craving to see their club win their first piece of silverware in nine long years, undoubtedly their qualification for the Champions League, for a 17th straight season, is a remarkable accomplishment.
But is it good enough?
Lukas Podolski showed his happiness at Arsenal’s qualification to world football’s premier club competition when he walked into the Emirates before the Baggies match looking like the Wolf of Wall Street.
By contrast, Arsene Wenger told Sky Sports in a pre-recorded interview that he wants to cry every time Arsenal fail to win a trophy.
See the contrasting emotions before Arsenal v West Brom below.