Mixed messages? Podolski walks into the Emirates like the Wolf of Wall Street, Wenger cries about not winning trophies
- May 4, 2014
Sky Sports recorded two contrasting emotions before Arsenal took on West Brom on Sunday.
One of the byproducts of Man City’s 3-2 win at Everton on Saturday was that the Gunners’ place in next season’s Champions League was guaranteed.
Whilst many Gunners fans are craving to see their club win their first piece of silverware in nine long years, undoubtedly their qualification for the Champions League, for a 17th straight season, is a remarkable accomplishment.
But is it good enough?
Lukas Podolski showed his happiness at Arsenal’s qualification to world football’s premier club competition when he walked into the Emirates before the Baggies match looking like the Wolf of Wall Street.
By contrast, Arsene Wenger told Sky Sports in a pre-recorded interview that he wants to cry every time Arsenal fail to win a trophy.
See the contrasting emotions before Arsenal v West Brom below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...