- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Mistaken Identity! Oxlade-Chamberlain saves the ball on the line v Chelsea, Kieran Gibbs sent of! [Best Tweets]
- Updated: March 22, 2014
"It was one of the mixed raced boys" Send's off Gibbs… :/
— KSI (@KSIOlajidebt) March 22, 2014
One of the most bizarre moments in Premier League history has taken place at Stamford Bridge this afternoon.
Arsenal’s Oxlade Chamberlain dived to handle the ball on the line, which was already bizarre enough.
But then in mad case of mistaken identity, the ref Andre Marrinar sent off Kieran Gibbs, despite the Ox admitting profusely that it was him!
Chelsea were awarded a spot-kick, and Hazard dispatched, and Twitter is agog at what has unfolded.
"Ref, we've had a chat and we've decided that I'm having a stinker, so I'm going to go off instead of Alex."
— Iain Macintosh (@iainmacintosh) March 22, 2014
The way he's been playing, Gibbs getting sent off is probably the best Arsenal could have hoped for.
— Coral (@Coral) March 22, 2014
What the actual fuck is going on here?
— San (@Zizouology) March 22, 2014
So. Do we reckon Wenger's going to have seen that?
— Twohundredpercent (@twoht) March 22, 2014
Perfect time to use the "but he wasn't to know" cliché for tipping a shot round the post even though it was already heading wide.
— Football Clichés (@FootballCliches) March 22, 2014
"Can the real Oxlade-Chamberlain please stand up"…
— Ralph Hannah (@paraguayralph) March 22, 2014
When Ox says, "It was me," the ref thinks, "Oh fuck!" but for some reason thinks he will come up with another reason before half time.
— Danny Baker (@prodnose) March 22, 2014
What confusion at Chelsea-Arsenal with the pen decision. That's why over 30 European countries have endorsed UEFA-backed 5 officials system.
— Pedro Pinto (@PedroPintoUEFA) March 22, 2014