Miroslav Klose broke Gerd Muller’s record to become Germany’s all-time top goalscorer v Armenia [Video]
- June 6, 2014
Miroslav Klose’s goal for Germany against Armenia tonight made him the country’s all-time top goalscorer.
Klose’s 69 goals in a Germany shirt broke Gerd Muller’s long-standing record as Germany’s top marksman.
Born in Poland, Klose has become a legend for Germany and has scored in many important games for the country – including 14 goals in World Cup games.
Since making his debut in 2001, Klose has represented Germany 132 times and this year’s World Cup is expected to be his international swansong.
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil pays for 11 more operations for sick Brazilian children [Quotes]
- Amazing: Bayern Munich’s Thomas Muller trolls Brazil a year on from the 7-1 defea...
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Germany U21 boss: Liverpool assured me that Emre Can will assume Steven Gerrard’s...
- Germany boss Joachim Löw was literally filing his nails during 7-0 win v Gibraltar [GIF]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi