Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as sub!
- February 15, 2014
Borrussia Dortmund have a history of scoring goals with substitutes just seconds after coming on.
Lars Ricken’s never to be forgotten goal against Juventus in the 1997 Champions League final came just 20 seconds after he was thrown on against the Old Lady.
Today, Milos Jojic, a Serbian midfielder, was sent on by Jurgen Klopp for his first ever Borussia Dortmund appearance and scored after just 12 seconds.
Technically, it took Jojic 17 seconds from the time he entered the pitch, but the ball was only in play for 12 seconds.
It was the final goal in a 4-0 rout of Freiburg as Dortmund closed the gap on second place Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
Pretty impressive stuff and it must have broken some records, right?
How many players have scored with their first touch for the first team?!
- Dortmund’s Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang posts pic of Shinji Kagawa doppelganger in J...
- Borussia Dortmund win pre-season exhibition 17-0 [Video Highlights]
- Ilkay Gundogan scored a beauty in Dortmund’s 5-0 pre-season win over VFL Rhede [H...
- Man United fans react to Ilkay Gundogan’s decision to sign on at Borussia Dortmun...
- Borussia Dortmund release 2015/2016 home kit with video ft. Reus & Kagawa
- The top 5 goals of Arsenal target Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang in 2014-15 [Official Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi