- Shay Given credits Tim Sherwood after FA Cup semi-final win over Liverpool [Video]
- Pellegrini glad to see his Manchester City side bounce back with win over West Ham [Video]
- Jamie Carragher takes dig at Raheem Sterling on Twitter & berates Liverpool’s recruitment policy
- Fernando Torres describes Liverpool’s Steven Gerrard as the ideal footballer [Video]
- Incredibly wet conditions cause hilarious fail during Montpellier’s clash with Caen [Vine]
Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as sub!
- February 15, 2014
Borrussia Dortmund have a history of scoring goals with substitutes just seconds after coming on.
Lars Ricken’s never to be forgotten goal against Juventus in the 1997 Champions League final came just 20 seconds after he was thrown on against the Old Lady.
Today, Milos Jojic, a Serbian midfielder, was sent on by Jurgen Klopp for his first ever Borussia Dortmund appearance and scored after just 12 seconds.
Technically, it took Jojic 17 seconds from the time he entered the pitch, but the ball was only in play for 12 seconds.
It was the final goal in a 4-0 rout of Freiburg as Dortmund closed the gap on second place Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
Pretty impressive stuff and it must have broken some records, right?
How many players have scored with their first touch for the first team?!