Milos Jojic scores with 1st touch for Borussia Dortmund, 12 seconds after coming on as sub!
Borrussia Dortmund have a history of scoring goals with substitutes just seconds after coming on.
Lars Ricken’s never to be forgotten goal against Juventus in the 1997 Champions League final came just 20 seconds after he was thrown on against the Old Lady.
Today, Milos Jojic, a Serbian midfielder, was sent on by Jurgen Klopp for his first ever Borussia Dortmund appearance and scored after just 12 seconds.
Technically, it took Jojic 17 seconds from the time he entered the pitch, but the ball was only in play for 12 seconds.
It was the final goal in a 4-0 rout of Freiburg as Dortmund closed the gap on second place Bayer Leverkusen in the Bundesliga.
Pretty impressive stuff and it must have broken some records, right?
How many players have scored with their first touch for the first team?!
Watch Live Stream
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan claims life under Jurgen Klopp was a ‘disaster’December 2, 2016
- Usain Bolt confirms he will play for Borussia Dortmund, discusses race with Aubameyang (video)November 30, 2016
- Borussia Dortmund 8 – Legia Warsaw 4: All the best stats from the highest scoring Champions League game everNovember 23, 2016
- Marco Reus scores on his Dortmund return to make it 5-2 in 33rd minute (Video)November 22, 2016
- Valencia’s Seydou Keita scored the fastest goal in La Liga history after 7.6 seconds v Almeria [GIF]March 28, 2014
- Fastest Goal of Copa Libertadores 2014 – 54s – Javier Toledo (Peñarol) v Santos LagunaMarch 26, 2014
- Vasco’s Reginaldo scores after six seconds (!) against Duque de Caxias [Video]March 23, 2014
- Nuremberg’s Kiyotake Scores Stunner 10 Seconds into Second Half v Eintracht BraunschweigFebruary 24, 2014