- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
The idiot fan & shambolic security: Millwall fan pushes Derby boss Nigel Clough, escapes on the pitch
to the lone Milwall fan running across the pitch what a tosser you look! A lot of 'Wall fans will be embarrassed by that #mfc
— Danny Corbett (@DARCorbett84) September 15, 2013
Milwall fans doing what they do best. Attacking. pic.twitter.com/zUvlWJg3iX
— Salam Hafez (@SalamHafez) September 15, 2013
Milwall fans are disgusting
— BourneHub.com (@HarryBourne7) September 14, 2013
Millwall’s reputation on and of the pitch took another battering on Saturday.
The Lions were hammered 5-1 at home by Derby to leave them bottom of the table after round six, while one idiotic supporter grabbed the headlines for some unruly behaviour.
In a deplorable scene, a Millwall supporter ran towards Derby’s technical area where he shoved 47-year-old Nigel Clough before scampering off. Then, almost even more incredibly, the fan managed to cross the complete width of the New Den to escape getting caught and charged by the security at the game.
Derby coach Andy Garner later told BBC Radio Derby about the incident, saying:
It’s not very nice and obviously the guy didn’t have anything in his hand but you just don’t know do you? I didn’t know where he [the fan] was going. I just saw him put his hand on the gaffer, which I wasn’t very happy about.
I was trying to get him off and then he ran off. But there was no chance of me catching him that’s for sure so I did a couple of yards of a jog. It’s a hostile place. The fans are passionate and he had his point to make. Luckily nobody got hurt.
Watch footage of the Millwall fan running across the New Den pitch below.
- Updated: September 15, 2013