- Neymar gave fans his entire football kit, leaving him standing in his boxers! [Video]
- Brilliant! Robinho pretends to be injured so that Neymar can drive cart around the pitch [Video]
- Angel Di Maria is asking Louis van Gaal to bring Nicolas Gaitan to Manchester United [Express]
- Roberto Carlos and Elano set up Ibson for fantastic futsal-esque goal in charity game [Video]
- Neymar pulls off ridiculously cheeky sombrero flick over opponent [Video]
Millwall kit man forgets… the kit for Sheffield Wednesday, Lions wear two strips during draw!
Millwall’s 2-2 draw with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship on Saturday featured some amusing kit changes from the away side.
The Lions kit man * forgot * to bring their 2013/2014 away strip.
So, for the first half Millwall wore Sheffield Wednesday’s away kit from last season before they kicked off the second period in orange, once their own second strip did arrive at Hillsborough.
Video below. Followed by a couple of Tweets from some rather famous former players.
The Millwall kit man has apparently forgotten to take the kit to Sheffield. So many things to think of with that job, i guess.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) August 24, 2013
Did I hear that right… The millwall kit man forgot the kit
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) August 24, 2013
- Updated: August 24, 2013