Millwall kit man forgets… the kit for Sheffield Wednesday, Lions wear two strips during draw!
- August 24, 2013
Millwall’s 2-2 draw with Sheffield Wednesday in the Championship on Saturday featured some amusing kit changes from the away side.
The Lions kit man * forgot * to bring their 2013/2014 away strip.
So, for the first half Millwall wore Sheffield Wednesday’s away kit from last season before they kicked off the second period in orange, once their own second strip did arrive at Hillsborough.
Video below. Followed by a couple of Tweets from some rather famous former players.
The Millwall kit man has apparently forgotten to take the kit to Sheffield. So many things to think of with that job, i guess.
— Gary Lineker (@GaryLineker) August 24, 2013
Did I hear that right… The millwall kit man forgot the kit
— Robbie Fowler (@Robbie9Fowler) August 24, 2013
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...