Mike Tyson tells an American radio host why he follows Liverpool’s Luis Suarez on Twitter
- April 23, 2013
North Carolina radio host David Glenn got the interview that everyone was waiting for.
One of the madder story-lines to come out of Luis Suarez’s disgraceful chomp on Branislav Ivanovic’s arm was that the Liverpool striker acquired one new significant fan on Twitter.
The Uruguayan hitman found a friend is former boxing legend Iron Mike Tyson, who himself felt the full fury of the world’s attention after the heavyweight bit off a piece of Evander Holyfield back in 1997.
Tyson began following Suarez’s Twitter account straight after Liverpool drew 2-2 with Chelsea, and it didn’t take long for everyone to notice.
Now Tyson has spoken about why he is following the Anfield attacker.
During an interview on The David Glenn Show to promote his new show “Mike Tyson: Undisputed Truth”, David Glenn asked Iron Mike about why he is now a Suarez fan. Tyson replied:
I just sort of got on the the Twitter thing and I said hey, um, this is an interesting guy, let me follow him, check him out, see what his journey’s all about. You know, he bit somebody, you know s*** happens, you know what I mean? I’m sure he made amends with his guy, I made amends with Evander, and we go on with our lives.
Listen to Mike Tyson’s interview below.
(Credit: Dirty Tackle)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...