- Everton want to take Adnan Januzaj on loan from Man United this winter [People]
- Inter on the verge of a 6 month loan deal for Arsenal’s Lukas Podolski, will cost €1-2m [Gazzetta]
- Robinho pulls off awesome skill in charity match [video]
- Man United move for “transfer listed” Nemanja Vidic [Star Sunday]
- John Terry (34) to get a new £175k-a-week one year Chelsea deal [Star & Express]
Middlesbrough’s players celebrated a goal at Derby with a fan in a wheelchair who invaded the pitch [Picture]
A wonderful moment was spotted at Derby’s Pride Park stadium on Wednesday night after Middlesbrough scored an equaliser against the Rams.
Steve McClaren’s Derby are rocketing up the Championship table having recorded their fourth straight win to lift them into fourth place in the division, and on Wednesday night the Rams picked up a 2-1 home win over Boro.
Chris Martin and a 90th minute winner from Conor Sammon earned Derby the three points, while Dean Whitehead thought he had given Boro a share of the spoils with a 74th minute leveller.
After scoring Boro’s goal a brilliant incident was spotted on the sidelines as a Middlesbrough fan in a wheelchair rolled himself onto the pitch to celebrate the goal with his heroes.
In a lovely sight, the Boro players all crowded around the disabled pitch invader to allow him to have a moment he’ll never forget, however reports from the game did observe that after the incident stewards chained off the disabled seating section to stop the incident happening again.
- Updated: December 5, 2013