Middlesbrough’s players celebrated a goal at Derby with a fan in a wheelchair who invaded the pitch [Picture]
- December 5, 2013
A wonderful moment was spotted at Derby’s Pride Park stadium on Wednesday night after Middlesbrough scored an equaliser against the Rams.
Steve McClaren’s Derby are rocketing up the Championship table having recorded their fourth straight win to lift them into fourth place in the division, and on Wednesday night the Rams picked up a 2-1 home win over Boro.
Chris Martin and a 90th minute winner from Conor Sammon earned Derby the three points, while Dean Whitehead thought he had given Boro a share of the spoils with a 74th minute leveller.
After scoring Boro’s goal a brilliant incident was spotted on the sidelines as a Middlesbrough fan in a wheelchair rolled himself onto the pitch to celebrate the goal with his heroes.
In a lovely sight, the Boro players all crowded around the disabled pitch invader to allow him to have a moment he’ll never forget, however reports from the game did observe that after the incident stewards chained off the disabled seating section to stop the incident happening again.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]