Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa tweets & deletes abuse at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United [Picture]
Roy Keane was steaming on ITV on Tuesday night.
The former Manchester United midfielder was a pitchside pundit during the Red Devils terrible 2-0 away defeat at Olympiakos in the Champions League, and the Irishman was forthright in slamming David Moyes’ team after the full-time whistle.
Moreover, Keane took aim at Michael Carrick for the midfielder’s post match interview with ITV’s Gabriel Clarke. “That interview was just like their performance: flat,” barked Keane.
Upset at listening to the Irishman bash Man United and her man specifically, Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa took to Twitter to rant back.
Below is the now deleted Tweet of Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa which fired back at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United.
- PSV Eindhoven fans wish Luke Shaw well with banner for Man United game [Picture]
- Louis van Gaal discusses Anthony Martial’s likely participation v PSV (Video)
- Ryan Shawcross talks about squabble with Robin van Persie and his time at Man United (Video)
- Sir Alex Ferguson is on a mission to bring Cristiano Ronaldo back to Man United [Marca]
- Michael Carrick could be out of action for a while after suspected ligament damage [MEN]
- Michael Carrick confronted Man Utd boss Van Gaal over rigid training routine on pre-season tour [...
- Louis van Gaal speaks about Michael Carrick injury and a dressing room virus [Video]
- Manchester United midfielder Michael Carrick ruled out for the season