- Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers: ‘Raheem Sterling is the same type of striker as Alexis Sanchez’
- Alan Shearer pays tribute to Thierry Henry: ‘One hell of a player, and a really nice guy’ [Video]
- Man Utd boss Louis van Gaal the butt of a very Dutch joke at awards show – he doesn’t like it! [Video]
- Real Madrid boss Carlo Ancelotti on possible Jan signings: ‘I like Christoph Kramer a lot’ [Video]
- 11 Premier League clubs charge for children to be mascots, West Ham £600 package highest [Guardian]
Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa tweets & deletes abuse at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United [Picture]
Roy Keane was steaming on ITV on Tuesday night.
The former Manchester United midfielder was a pitchside pundit during the Red Devils terrible 2-0 away defeat at Olympiakos in the Champions League, and the Irishman was forthright in slamming David Moyes’ team after the full-time whistle.
Moreover, Keane took aim at Michael Carrick for the midfielder’s post match interview with ITV’s Gabriel Clarke. “That interview was just like their performance: flat,” barked Keane.
Upset at listening to the Irishman bash Man United and her man specifically, Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa took to Twitter to rant back.
Below is the now deleted Tweet of Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa which fired back at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United.
- Updated: February 26, 2014