Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa tweets & deletes abuse at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United [Picture]
Roy Keane was steaming on ITV on Tuesday night.
The former Manchester United midfielder was a pitchside pundit during the Red Devils terrible 2-0 away defeat at Olympiakos in the Champions League, and the Irishman was forthright in slamming David Moyes’ team after the full-time whistle.
Moreover, Keane took aim at Michael Carrick for the midfielder’s post match interview with ITV’s Gabriel Clarke. “That interview was just like their performance: flat,” barked Keane.
Upset at listening to the Irishman bash Man United and her man specifically, Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa took to Twitter to rant back.
Below is the now deleted Tweet of Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa which fired back at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United.
Watch Live Stream
- Ander Herrera discusses Manchester United career so far & Jose Mourinho appointment [Marca]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United preparing four-year contract for Timothy Fosu-Mensah [Goal]May 31st, 2016
- Man United boss Jose Mourinho promises not to fight with Pep Guardiola [Quotes]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United convince Sevilla guru Monchi to join, set to pay buy-out clause [AS]May 31st, 2016
- Manchester United have offered Michael Carrick a one-year contract [Guardian]May 30th, 2016
- Arsenal are the favourites to sign Man United veteran Michael Carrick [Express]May 21st, 2016
- Best free agent XI features players leaving Man United & Liverpool [Sky Sports]May 19th, 2016
- Man United midfielder Michael Carrick thinks lunchtime kick-off is an advantage (Video)May 7th, 2016