Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa tweets & deletes abuse at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United [Picture]
- February 26, 2014
Roy Keane was steaming on ITV on Tuesday night.
The former Manchester United midfielder was a pitchside pundit during the Red Devils terrible 2-0 away defeat at Olympiakos in the Champions League, and the Irishman was forthright in slamming David Moyes’ team after the full-time whistle.
Moreover, Keane took aim at Michael Carrick for the midfielder’s post match interview with ITV’s Gabriel Clarke. “That interview was just like their performance: flat,” barked Keane.
Upset at listening to the Irishman bash Man United and her man specifically, Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa took to Twitter to rant back.
Below is the now deleted Tweet of Michael Carrick’s wife Lisa which fired back at Roy Keane after his criticism of Manchester United.
- Man United set to offer Real Madrid target David De Gea new contract; player likely to ...
- Man United’s Angel Di Maria set to miss start of Premier League season [Star]
- Fenerbahce fans turn out in their thousands to welcome Luis Nani from Man Untied [Video]
- David De Gea says he is returning to Man United training when asked about Real Madrid m...
- Arsenal & Man United linked to Karim Benzema as Cristiano Ronaldo is set to play t...
- Man United finally confirm sale of Chilean striker Angelo Henriquez to Dinamo Zagreb
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi