Michael Carrick’s cheeky Twitter reply to Liverpool fan after Man United draw with Bayern
- April 2, 2014
Most observers felt Michael Carrick produced a fine performance for Manchester United in the 1-1 draw against Bayern Munich.
Not everyone appreciates the style of play Carrick brings in midfield but against a Bayern side that dominated, the England midfielder was crucial.
And, after the game the Manchester United deep-lying midfielder took to Twitter where he thanked the fans for a “special” night.
Only for a Liverpool supporter to interject with a little bit of abuse – and the reply from Carrick was excellent.
Well played Michael Carrick!
This is how to deal with Twitter Trolls!
(We did a little research, @SamTrapp is undoubtedly a Liverpool fan and received plenty of abuse from Man United fans later on Twitter.)
- Harry Redknapp calls ‘bang average’ Liverpool side the worst he’s see...
- Liverpool midfielder James Milner scores a cracker in England training (video)
- AC Milan’s Mario Balotelli gets ‘assist’ with hangtime header for And...
- Spine: Steven Gerrard posts Instagram picture of a classic Liverpool team
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- Bryan Robson and Denis Irwin recreate famous Man United goals v Liverpool (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...