Mexico fans still angry at Arjen Robben can beat up the Holland winger in pinata form [Metro]
- July 11, 2014
Mexico fans who are still seething with rage at the antics, and confession, of Holland winger Arjen Robben can now get physically violent with the Dutchman’s pinata form, as revealed by the Metro.
Mexico tumbled out of the World Cup in a heartbreaking fashion. On course for their first quarter-final appearance since hosting the tournament in 1986 only for it all to fall apart in the last few minutes.
Holland equalized through a Wesley Sneijder volley and won the game thanks to a controversial stoppage time penalty won by Robben and converted by Klaas Jan Huntelaar.
To make matters worse, Robben admitted to diving afterwards!
Although for the penalty he claims he really was fouled, not that it was any consolation for Mexico fans who vowed that he would rue the day he crossed them.
Now they’re taking their frustrations out on a pinata with his likeness and by tearing this Robben apart, Mexico fans are greeted with sweets rather than a rotten core. Everyone wins.
- Arjen Robben pulls out of Bayern Munich’s China tour with a muscle problem [Tweets]
- Arjen Robben answers fan questions about his future, injuries and teammates [Video]
- BBC duped by a fake report linking Bayern’s Thomas Muller & Arjen Robben to ...
- Bayern Munich stars feature in hilarious new club advert ft. Robben & Muller [Video]
- Bayern Munich plan €100 million bid for Chelsea star Eden Hazard [SportNet]
- Leo Messi, Mesut Ozil and a host of other stars feature in new Adidas advert [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi