Mexico fans still angry at Arjen Robben can beat up the Holland winger in pinata form [Metro]
- July 11, 2014
Mexico fans who are still seething with rage at the antics, and confession, of Holland winger Arjen Robben can now get physically violent with the Dutchman’s pinata form, as revealed by the Metro.
Mexico tumbled out of the World Cup in a heartbreaking fashion. On course for their first quarter-final appearance since hosting the tournament in 1986 only for it all to fall apart in the last few minutes.
Holland equalized through a Wesley Sneijder volley and won the game thanks to a controversial stoppage time penalty won by Robben and converted by Klaas Jan Huntelaar.
To make matters worse, Robben admitted to diving afterwards!
Although for the penalty he claims he really was fouled, not that it was any consolation for Mexico fans who vowed that he would rue the day he crossed them.
Now they’re taking their frustrations out on a pinata with his likeness and by tearing this Robben apart, Mexico fans are greeted with sweets rather than a rotten core. Everyone wins.
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...