Mexico boss Miguel Herrera says Javier Hernandez ‘needs to leave’ Man United [ESPN]
Mexico boss Miguel Herrera has said that striker Javier Hernandez ‘needs to leave’ Manchester United.
In an interview with ESPN, Herrera said that Chicarito needs to move on and he has the perfect club in mind for the forward: “I think [Chicharito] needs to leave. I think [Juventus] would be a good option for him. When a coach doesn’t want you – when you have your best experience, your best moment with them, and now the coach that wanted you is no longer there – it’s time to move.
I think there are a lot of opportunities. They are not bad opportunities. If he goes to Juventus that would be an extraordinary team. Without a doubt, it would be a nice change for him. Hopefully he’ll see more minutes.”
Hernandez made only six league starts for United last season, making another 18 appearances off the bench. Manager Louis van Gaal has used the striker sparingly enough in pre-season and it seems as though United fans may soon be waving goodbye to the striker.
- ‘Chicharito’ Hernandez pointedly snubs Louis van Gaal in farewell Instagram...
- Javier Hernandez pens a goodbye letter to Man United after his move to Bayer Leverkusen...
- Javier Hernandez makes Bayer Leverkusen debut in friendly defeat (Video)
- Javier Hernandez admits it was an easy decision to leave Man United for Bayer Leverkuse...
- Juventus defender Martin Caceres destroys his Ferrari in a drink driving crash [Pictures]
- Juventus legend Gianluigi Buffon admits he’s open to a move to the Premier League
- Napoli beat Juventus thanks to Gonzalo Higuain’s brilliant solo goal (Video)
- Paul Pogba’s agent Mino Raiola: Fergie only likes those who obey him (Quotes)
- Memphis Depay admits he’s struggling with the physical side of the Premier League...
- David Beckham backs Man United striker Wayne Rooney to prove critics wrong
- Man United’s Morgan Schneiderlin scores a cracking volley at France training (video)
- Man United playmaker Juan Mata plays FIFA 16 v Spencer FC (video)