Mexican commentator screams ‘We love you forever & ever! God bless America!’ as El Tri’s WC hopes are saved by their rivals
- October 16, 2013
Tuesday night was a bittersweet occasion for Mexican football fans.
After their worst qualifying campaign in recent memory, Mexico lost their final 2014 World Cup qualifier away at Costa Rica 2-1, however the central Americans had their Brazil 2014 hopes saved by their arch enemies.
The United States claimed a dramatic 3-2 away win at Panama courtesy of two injury time goals from Graham Zusi and Aron Johannsson, and as the action was beamed out on Mexican TV their commentator went nuts.
Christian Martinoli of TV Azteca went bananas as he watched the Americans save Mexico’s World Cup hopes, screeching “We love you forever & ever! God bless America!” as he simultaneously ripped into Mexico’s players saying “they do nothing for the shirt”.
Watch the amazing Mexican commentary below.
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...