Mexican commentator screams ‘We love you forever & ever! God bless America!’ as El Tri’s WC hopes are saved by their rivals
- October 16, 2013
Tuesday night was a bittersweet occasion for Mexican football fans.
After their worst qualifying campaign in recent memory, Mexico lost their final 2014 World Cup qualifier away at Costa Rica 2-1, however the central Americans had their Brazil 2014 hopes saved by their arch enemies.
The United States claimed a dramatic 3-2 away win at Panama courtesy of two injury time goals from Graham Zusi and Aron Johannsson, and as the action was beamed out on Mexican TV their commentator went nuts.
Christian Martinoli of TV Azteca went bananas as he watched the Americans save Mexico’s World Cup hopes, screeching “We love you forever & ever! God bless America!” as he simultaneously ripped into Mexico’s players saying “they do nothing for the shirt”.
Watch the amazing Mexican commentary below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi