- Arsene Wenger: ‘It was Santi Cazorla’s turn to take penalty, Alexis Sanchez accepted it’ [Video]
- Keith Millen: ‘I am ready to take over as full time Crystal Palace boss, players respect me’ [Video]
- QPR boss Harry Redknapp: ‘We need a striker, but I don’t think we’re gonna find a good one!’
- Joey Barton has a rant at QPR ‘consumers’ after booing v Crystal Palace
- Big Sam ‘baffled & confused’ by Alex Song’s disallowed goal v Arsenal [Video]
Mesut Ozil undergoing Arsenal medical in Munich, will sign 5 year deal worth €7m a year [Bild]
The clock is ticking and with less than 12 hours until the transfer window slams shut, Mesut Ozil is reportedly having a medical in Munich ahead of his proposed move to Arsenal.
Bild report that the Real Madrid star will sign a five year contract with the Gunners, earning €7 million a year.
Currently on International duty, Ozil is reportedly having his medical in Germany right now.
If Wenger pulls off this £40m mega-signing, it will be the best Premier League signing of the summer.
Aged only 24, the German playmaker would be a great addition to any squad in the world.
Watch a Sky Sports News report into Ozil’s medical in Germany below.
- Updated: September 2, 2013