Mesut Özil stood on a chair and sang in front of the whole Arsenal squad at his initiation this week [Picture]
- September 18, 2013
Unfortunately only one picture appears to have documented Mesut Özil’s initiation ceremony at Arsenal this week.
As the Gunners prepared for their Champions League group phase opener against Marseille, the mood of the Arsenal squad was lifted when newbie Özil was forced to go through the common signing-on ritual that seems to befall most high profile footballers these days.
In front of his new Arsenal peers, a sheepish looking Mesut Özil stood on a chair and belted out a song for his teammates.
Özil’s initiation was snapped by Arsenal youth player Chuba Akpom, who then posted the picture on Instagram.
Unfortunately we cannot tell you want Mesut Özil sung.
The picture from Mesut Özil’s Arsenal initiation is below.
- Nacho Monreal wears his shorts back to front at Arsenal Members Day , Cazorla loves it ...
- Judas: Spurs fan responds to Sol Campbell’s quote that Arsenal were better in eve...
- Come And Get Me, Arsene: Karim Benzema starts following Wengerland on Instagram
- Mesut Özil compares Cristiano Ronaldo with Arsenal’s star man – in English ...
- Fernando Llorente’s agent meets Arsenal officials to discuss potential £8.5m tran...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi