- Premier League clubs spent £115m on agent fees; Chelsea forking out £16.77m alone [Full List]
- Real Madrid set to pass on option to sign Chicharito as they have Sergio Aguero in their sights [Fichajes]
- Jose Mourinho: Obviously Lionel Messi is not coming to Chelsea
- Exquisite! Meshal Theyab hits wonderful dipping volley in Kuwaiti Premier League game [Video]
- Manchester City give up pursuit of Isco as he is quite happy at Real Madrid [Marca]
Mesut Özil stood on a chair and sang in front of the whole Arsenal squad at his initiation this week [Picture]
Unfortunately only one picture appears to have documented Mesut Özil’s initiation ceremony at Arsenal this week.
As the Gunners prepared for their Champions League group phase opener against Marseille, the mood of the Arsenal squad was lifted when newbie Özil was forced to go through the common signing-on ritual that seems to befall most high profile footballers these days.
In front of his new Arsenal peers, a sheepish looking Mesut Özil stood on a chair and belted out a song for his teammates.
Özil’s initiation was snapped by Arsenal youth player Chuba Akpom, who then posted the picture on Instagram.
Unfortunately we cannot tell you want Mesut Özil sung.
The picture from Mesut Özil’s Arsenal initiation is below.
- Updated: September 18, 2013