- Chelsea consider a singing section in the Shed End to improve the home atmosphere [Daily Mail]
- Lionel Messi has a new football tattoo on his left leg [Pictures]
- Inter Milan reach agreement with Lukas Podolski, still yet to speak to Arsenal [Di Marzio]
- Chelsea’s Thibaut Courtois has claimed 51 crosses in the Premier League with a 100% success rate [HLN]
- Sevilla are interested in Man United striker Radamel Falcao [AS]
Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes & Manchester United for Arsene Wenger [Mirror]
Not the ideal start for David Moyes in the Manchester United hot seat.
Deadline Day couldn’t have gone much worse, with the last minute acquisition of Everton’s Marouane Fellaini his saving grace.
It only gets worse, as Wednesday’s Mirror are leading with an exclusive that Arsenal mega-signing Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes to join Arsene Wenger.
The Mirror claim that Manchester United made a Deadline Day move to snatch £42m Ozil from the grasp of Arsene Wenger.
The Real Madrid star rejected new United manager David Moyes approach in order to work with Arsene Wenger.
Fans of Manchester United will not enjoy reading this article in tomorrow morning’s paper.
- Updated: September 3, 2013