Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes & Manchester United for Arsene Wenger [Mirror]
- September 3, 2013
Not the ideal start for David Moyes in the Manchester United hot seat.
Deadline Day couldn’t have gone much worse, with the last minute acquisition of Everton’s Marouane Fellaini his saving grace.
It only gets worse, as Wednesday’s Mirror are leading with an exclusive that Arsenal mega-signing Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes to join Arsene Wenger.
The Mirror claim that Manchester United made a Deadline Day move to snatch £42m Ozil from the grasp of Arsene Wenger.
The Real Madrid star rejected new United manager David Moyes approach in order to work with Arsene Wenger.
Fans of Manchester United will not enjoy reading this article in tomorrow morning’s paper.
Watch Sepp Blatter quit as FIFA President
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]