Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes & Manchester United for Arsene Wenger [Mirror]
- September 3, 2013
Not the ideal start for David Moyes in the Manchester United hot seat.
Deadline Day couldn’t have gone much worse, with the last minute acquisition of Everton’s Marouane Fellaini his saving grace.
It only gets worse, as Wednesday’s Mirror are leading with an exclusive that Arsenal mega-signing Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes to join Arsene Wenger.
The Mirror claim that Manchester United made a Deadline Day move to snatch £42m Ozil from the grasp of Arsene Wenger.
The Real Madrid star rejected new United manager David Moyes approach in order to work with Arsene Wenger.
Fans of Manchester United will not enjoy reading this article in tomorrow morning’s paper.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi