Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes & Manchester United for Arsene Wenger [Mirror]
- September 3, 2013
Not the ideal start for David Moyes in the Manchester United hot seat.
Deadline Day couldn’t have gone much worse, with the last minute acquisition of Everton’s Marouane Fellaini his saving grace.
It only gets worse, as Wednesday’s Mirror are leading with an exclusive that Arsenal mega-signing Mesut Ozil snubbed David Moyes to join Arsene Wenger.
The Mirror claim that Manchester United made a Deadline Day move to snatch £42m Ozil from the grasp of Arsene Wenger.
The Real Madrid star rejected new United manager David Moyes approach in order to work with Arsene Wenger.
Fans of Manchester United will not enjoy reading this article in tomorrow morning’s paper.
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem bags lovely through ball assist on Rangers league debut (...
- ‘It’s not worth celebrating’ Arsenal fans’ bizarre reaction aft...
- Arsenal fans react to claims Riyad Mahrez could move from Leicester (Tweets)
- Ex-Arsenal man Thomas Vermaelen saves Barcelona’s bacon in La Liga (Video & ...
- Arsene Wenger post Newcastle 0 – Arsenal 1: We will turn it round at home (video)
- ITK Arsenal fan reckons Wenger has Edinson Cavani up his sleeve for Deadline Day (Video)
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...