Mesut Özil, Julian Draxler & Thomas Müller model Germany’s brand new 2014 World Cup kit [Pictures]
On Tuesday, the German national released released their first official pictures of their 2014 World Cup kit, and the design has taken many by surprise.
Mesut Ozil, Julian Draxler and Thomas Müller were amongst the players chosen to model the first images in the new colourful strips.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Images of the brand new Germany kit are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Podolski pays tribute to Schweinsteiger upon Germany retirement with reference to that SelfieJuly 29, 2016
- Arsenal starlet named in Germany’s 18 man Olympics squad [Graphic]July 15, 2016
- German paper Bild accuse a French player of doping in their Euro semi finalJuly 13, 2016
- France Beats Germany. Everyone Goes Nuts (Video)July 10, 2016
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil hangs out with Israeli model Danielle Lahav in LA [Instagram]July 28, 2016
- Footage of Arsene Wenger comforting Mesut Ozil after Germany’s Euro 2016 exit (Video)July 9, 2016
- Mesut Özil had a nice message for Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger after Germany’s Euro 2016 exitJuly 8, 2016
- Paul Pogba hails Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil on Instagram after France beat Germany 2-0July 8, 2016