Mesut Özil, Julian Draxler & Thomas Müller model Germany’s brand new 2014 World Cup kit [Pictures]
On Tuesday, the German national released released their first official pictures of their 2014 World Cup kit, and the design has taken many by surprise.
Mesut Ozil, Julian Draxler and Thomas Müller were amongst the players chosen to model the first images in the new colourful strips.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Images of the brand new Germany kit are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Gigi Buffon’s perfect reaction when Italy fans booed the German anthem (Video)November 16, 2016
- Thomas Muller continues his feud v San Marino on FacebookNovember 16, 2016
- Marc-Andre ter Stegen responds to racist tweet about Barcelona teammate Samuel UmtitiNovember 15, 2016
- Arsenal’s Shkodran Mustafi pulls off brilliant touch in Germany training (video)November 15, 2016
- Arsenal stars Ozil and Alexis ‘working together’ during contract talks [Daily Mail]December 10, 2016
- Arsene Wenger literally laughs off rumour about Mesut Ozil (Video)December 9, 2016
- Arsenal starlet Iwobi talks about having Ozil and Sanchez as mentors [Guardian]December 9, 2016
- Times claim Mesut Ozil & Alexis Sanchez may leave Arsenal for freeDecember 8, 2016