Mesut Özil, Julian Draxler & Thomas Müller model Germany’s brand new 2014 World Cup kit [Pictures]
- November 12, 2013
On Tuesday, the German national released released their first official pictures of their 2014 World Cup kit, and the design has taken many by surprise.
Mesut Ozil, Julian Draxler and Thomas Müller were amongst the players chosen to model the first images in the new colourful strips.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Images of the brand new Germany kit are below.
- England’s Steph Houghton made an amazing overhead-kick goalline clearance v Germa...
- Classic Clip: Brazil legend Pele nutmegs one of the best defenders ever, Franz Beckenba...
- Germany U21 boss: Liverpool assured me that Emre Can will assume Steven Gerrard’s...
- Germany boss Joachim Löw was literally filing his nails during 7-0 win v Gibraltar [GIF]
- Arsenal fans shower praise on Mesut Ozil after he recorded a hat-trick of assists for G...
- Double Down! Back Germany at 2/1 to beat Gibraltar!!!
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi