Mesut Özil, Julian Draxler & Thomas Müller model Germany’s brand new 2014 World Cup kit [Pictures]
On Tuesday, the German national released released their first official pictures of their 2014 World Cup kit, and the design has taken many by surprise.
Mesut Ozil, Julian Draxler and Thomas Müller were amongst the players chosen to model the first images in the new colourful strips.
Adidas have broken with tradition here, splashing the three stripes around the top of the shirt and the two badges.
We like this design but it could well come under fire in Germany after so much World Cup success with plain white shirts.
Images of the brand new Germany kit are below.
Watch Live Stream
- Man United’s Bastian Schweinsteiger receives excellent news [Bild]May 24th, 2016
- Horrible news for Wolfsburg’s Julian DraxlerApril 14th, 2016
- You can now own the German national team as Lego characters (Videos)April 12th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil scores as Germany dazzle in 4-1 win over Italy (Official Highlights)March 29th, 2016
- Arsenal star Mesut Ozil feeds a tiger in Dubai, animal paws him in his private parts (Video)May 25th, 2016
- Arsenal keeper Petr Cech heaps praise on “extraordinary” Mesut Ozil (Video)May 24th, 2016
- Mesut Ozil Likes Instagram post criticising Arsenal team mate Olivier GiroudMay 22nd, 2016
- Awesome: Luis Suarez, Paul Pogba and Mesut Ozil star in new adidas ad (Video)May 20th, 2016