- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Mesut Ozil back for Hull-Arsenal, Abou Diaby returns to full training on Thursday
- Updated: April 15, 2014
Wenger: "Ozil should be available for the weekend" #AFCvWHU
— Arsenal FC (@Arsenal) April 15, 2014
It is beginning to look like Arsenal are getting a host of big players back at just the right time.
Having suffered some crippling injury problems, causing a slide down the Premier League table, the likes of Laurent Koscielny and Aaron Ramsey have come back in recent games.
And, after Arsenal’s 3-1 win over West Ham, Arsene Wenger had further good news on the injury front.
Mesut Ozil, Arsenal’s record signing who has been out since the second leg against Bayern Munich last month, will be available for Arsenal’s trip to Hull on Sunday.
And, Abou Diaby, out for so long, and one of the most injury prone professional footballers returns to full training on Thursday.
Wenger doubts Diaby will play this season though…
Wenger says Diaby back in full training on Thursday and Ozil available for the weekend. #afc
— Henry Winter (@henrywinter) April 15, 2014
Wenger says Ozil should be fit for Hull on Sun. Says Diaby is back in full training on Thurs but doubts whether he could play this season.
— James Olley (@JamesOlley) April 15, 2014
Diaby back in full training on Thursday, so he should have a set back by Saturday. #OnSchedule
— GoonRambler (@GoonRambler) April 15, 2014
Just imagine, there could come a day when we will have Abou Diaby, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil and Jack Wilshere all fit at the same time.
— Daily Cannon (@DailyCannon) April 15, 2014