Mesut Ozil apologises to Arsenal fans on Facebook for his behaviour at Man City
- December 14, 2013
Mesut Ozil has apologised to Arsenal fans via his Facebook page on Saturday night.
Ozil wrote an update on his wall saying:
Sorry I didn’t thank the fans at the end of the game!
You have been brilliant to me and I know you had travelled a long way and spent your money to support us.
I was upset with the result and know I should have come to you to say ‘thank you’ and I know it is a big Arsenal tradition win, lose or draw.
Ozil’s apology came after Per Mertesacker publicly rebuked the German international after the midfielder failed to salute the Arsenal away fans after the 6-3 defeat at Manchester City.
Ozil laid on the assist for Theo Walcott to score the 1-1 equaliser in the Manchester City defeat.
- Arsenal fan Claude blasts “stubborn” Arsene Wenger for lack of transfer act...
- Heathrow Airport trolls Arsenal & Chelsea [Tweet]
- Arsenal fans vent as it looks certain no new signings will be made on deadline day [Twe...
- Arsene Wenger spotted in Paris, could Arsenal land Edinson Cavani? (Pictures)
- Arsenal loanee Gedion Zelalem got stamped on for Rangers on Sunday (Video)
- Arsenal loanee Wojciech Szczesny makes spectacular 92nd minute save in 2-1 win v Juvent...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...