- Spurs boss Pochettino says there’s more to come from 30-goal Harry Kane [Video]
- Bayern’s Sebastian Rode does a Reverse Robben v Hoffenheim [Video]
- Brendan Rodgers amazingly suggests Liverpool were overawed by occasion v Aston Villa [Video]
- Leo Messi takes to tattooing, draws his number 10 on famous ink artist [Pictures]
- Jose Mourinho’s prophecy about Ander Herrera’s dive ultimately came true [Video]
Mesut Ozil apologises to Arsenal fans on Facebook for his behaviour at Man City
- December 14, 2013
Mesut Ozil has apologised to Arsenal fans via his Facebook page on Saturday night.
Ozil wrote an update on his wall saying:
Sorry I didn’t thank the fans at the end of the game!
You have been brilliant to me and I know you had travelled a long way and spent your money to support us.
I was upset with the result and know I should have come to you to say ‘thank you’ and I know it is a big Arsenal tradition win, lose or draw.
Ozil’s apology came after Per Mertesacker publicly rebuked the German international after the midfielder failed to salute the Arsenal away fans after the 6-3 defeat at Manchester City.
Ozil laid on the assist for Theo Walcott to score the 1-1 equaliser in the Manchester City defeat.