- Trollstation, the idiot pitch invaders at Spurs v Partizan, admit they are Arsenal supporters
- Angel Di Maria compares Man United’s Wayne Rooney to Lionel Messi [Daily Mail]
- Respect! Bayern’s Mario Gotze is selling his World Cup winning boot for charity [Bild]
- Man United want Real Madrid’s Carlo Ancelotti to replace Van Gaal, may offer €16m a year [Tuttosport]
- Robin van Persie isn’t good enough for Man United [Star & Sun]
Message to the fans? Marseille manager José Anigo sucks his finger to celebrate Ayew goal [Vine]
Marseille manager Jose celebrated Andre Ayew’s second goal last night in a pretty odd manner, sucking on his index finger, pulling it out emphatically and then giving a thumb’s up.
No one can be quite sure what Anigo meant by it, and at whom it was aimed, and the gesture itself doesn’t actually have any significance – maybe in Shakespearean times, but not today.
With Marseille languishing down in 6th place and Baup coming under heavy criticism from the fans, many believe his sucked finger was directed at the Ultras.
Watch the Vine of Anigo’s weird celebration below.
- Updated: April 5, 2014