Message to the fans? Marseille manager José Anigo sucks his finger to celebrate Ayew goal [Vine]
- April 5, 2014
Marseille manager Jose celebrated Andre Ayew’s second goal last night in a pretty odd manner, sucking on his index finger, pulling it out emphatically and then giving a thumb’s up.
No one can be quite sure what Anigo meant by it, and at whom it was aimed, and the gesture itself doesn’t actually have any significance – maybe in Shakespearean times, but not today.
With Marseille languishing down in 6th place and Baup coming under heavy criticism from the fans, many believe his sucked finger was directed at the Ultras.
Watch the Vine of Anigo’s weird celebration below.
- Former Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby signs for Marseille (BBC)
- Ex-Arsenal midfielder Abou Diaby has an agreement to join Marseille [L’Equipe]
- Tunisian side Etoile pull off a successful remake of the infamous Henry-Pires penalty v...
- Southampton target Mario Lemina to replace Man United bound Morgan Schneiderlin [L̵...
- Spurs bid €13m for Marseille midfielder Gianelli Imbula [RMC Sport]
- West Ham complete the signing of France international Dimitri Payet from Marseille
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi