Mertesacker, Koscielny, Podolski & co take the piss out of toothless Arteta in Arsenal dressing room photo
- April 21, 2014
Poor old Mikel Arteta was in the wars at the KC Stadium yesterday, losing his front tooth in a clash with Hull’s Shane Long.
Credit to the Spaniard, after a quick check with the physio, he played on and finished out the game as Arsenal won 3-0.
And after the game, it seems Arteta’s tooth was the source of a lot of piss taking, as the picture below shows.
Ramsey, Ozil, Podolski, Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Cazorla took a group photo with Arteta, all of them showing their full set of shiny teeth, knowing full well that Arteta couldn’t smile.
Koscielny really seemed to enjoy, pointing his index finger against his front tooth.
- Arsenal U19 star Gedion Zelalem produces cheeky piece of skill to beat PSV defender (Vi...
- Arsenal fans troll Chelsea with their brand new Petr Cech song (Videos)
- Augsberg defender Abdul Rahman Baba agrees personal terms With Chelsea [Bild]
- Arsenal legend Ian Wright strangely takes to Twitter to beg his old club to sign Real M...
- Aaron Ramsey thinks Theo Walcott is set for a prolific season (Video)
- Arsene Wenger has £42m to splash out on a striker; Karim Benzema tops his list [Cadena ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi