Mertesacker, Koscielny, Podolski & co take the piss out of toothless Arteta in Arsenal dressing room photo
- April 21, 2014
Poor old Mikel Arteta was in the wars at the KC Stadium yesterday, losing his front tooth in a clash with Hull’s Shane Long.
Credit to the Spaniard, after a quick check with the physio, he played on and finished out the game as Arsenal won 3-0.
And after the game, it seems Arteta’s tooth was the source of a lot of piss taking, as the picture below shows.
Ramsey, Ozil, Podolski, Koscielny, Mertesacker, and Cazorla took a group photo with Arteta, all of them showing their full set of shiny teeth, knowing full well that Arteta couldn’t smile.
Koscielny really seemed to enjoy, pointing his index finger against his front tooth.
- No Sh*t Sherlock: Sky Sports rank Fergie 1st, Wenger 2nd in Best PL Manager study [Chart]
- Arsenal’s Mesut Ozil picks his Ultimate XI ft. 7 Real Madrid teammates & Ang...
- Ronald Koeman admits that Man United & Arsenal target Morgan Schneiderlin missed t...
- William Carvalho isn’t joining Arsenal, as Sporting boss Jorge Jesus says midfiel...
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Former Arsenal goalkeeper Jens Lehman calls German midfielder Mesut Ozil mediocre [Sun]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi