MENTAL! Gazélec Ajaccio’s deputy chairman kicks a Lens player
- February 2, 2013
Gazélec Ajaccio’s deputy chairman Olivier Miniconi committed a crazy act of violence on Friday night in France after his side were beaten 2-0 by Lens in Ligue 2.
The visitors, upset by a handful of decisions during the match, were left hot under the collar when the final whistle blew.
As part of their protests with the officials and the Lens players, the middle-aged Olivier Miniconi appeared on the pitch amid a group of quarreling players.
Then, like a mentalist, the Ajaccio senior official kicked out at Lens substitute Wylan Cyprien. It was a stupid, stupid thing to do.
A flare up blew up leaving an unrepentant looking Miniconi hauled away from the scene by his own staff.
Watch Miniconi’s mental assault below.
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi