Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebrating after delivering letters!
- October 30, 2012
“When I score, I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli.
The above quote, that came at the end of June when Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was impressing at Euro 2012, is now one that will live in football folklore.
As a result, it is somewhat of a surprise that no one has parodied Super Mario’s words with a video like the one below before now.
Great work from Turtle Canyon Comedy!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”253683″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi