Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebrating after delivering letters!
- October 30, 2012
“When I score, I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli.
The above quote, that came at the end of June when Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was impressing at Euro 2012, is now one that will live in football folklore.
As a result, it is somewhat of a surprise that no one has parodied Super Mario’s words with a video like the one below before now.
Great work from Turtle Canyon Comedy!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”253683″]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...