Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebrating after delivering letters!
- October 30, 2012
“When I score, I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli.
The above quote, that came at the end of June when Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was impressing at Euro 2012, is now one that will live in football folklore.
As a result, it is somewhat of a surprise that no one has parodied Super Mario’s words with a video like the one below before now.
Great work from Turtle Canyon Comedy!
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”253683″]
The 15 Greatest Photos of the 2014/15 Campaign
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...