- Zinedine Zidane: The day I was asked to join Real Madrid was one of the happiest of my life [Vogue]
- The Wealdstone Raider reckons he could take on David Silva but ‘would run miles’ from Roy Keane [Video]
- An extensive look at Bayern Munich’s magnificent stadium, the Allianz Arena [Video]
- The top ten players in Serie A this season [Copa 90 Video]
- Jose Mourinho: Bojan Krkic is the only player who almost killed me with a heart attack [Video]
Maybe Mario Balotelli was wrong about the postman not celebrating after delivering letters!
“When I score, I don’t celebrate because I’m only doing my job. When a postman delivers letters, does he celebrate?” – Mario Balotelli.
The above quote, that came at the end of June when Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli was impressing at Euro 2012, is now one that will live in football folklore.
As a result, it is somewhat of a surprise that no one has parodied Super Mario’s words with a video like the one below before now.
Great work from Turtle Canyon Comedy!
- Updated: October 30, 2012