Maurides (Internacional) scores 1st career goal then injures himself with acrobatic celebration!
- July 11, 2013
Internacional’s Maurides claimed his first ever goal on Wednesday night, in a Copa do Brasil match against America Mineiro that ended in a 3-1 victory for Dunga’s side.
The goal from Maurides came in the 89th minute, so what happened next could have been a lot worse for Internacional but it is still a bizarre/amusing/unfortunate moment for the 19-year-old attacker.
Maurides launched into an acrobatic back flip celebration then landed akwardly and had to be stretchered off.
The goal itself was a fine near post header after a slick Internacional team move down the right.
You can add this to the rather lengthy list of football celebrations gone wrong.
- Man United are close to signing 20-year-old Rodrigo Dourado from Internacional [TMW]
- International scored two quality goals against Atletico Mineiro in the Copa Libertadore...
- Internacional’s Fabricio is sent off v Ypiranga for swearing at his own fans [Video]
- Chelsea join Arsenal in the race for Charles Aranguiz [Chilean reports]
- Internacional striker Jorge Henrique cries after scoring first goal in six months [Video]
- Ex Man United man Anderson needed oxygen after being subbed for Internacional after 36 ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi