Maurides (Internacional) scores 1st career goal then injures himself with acrobatic celebration!
- July 11, 2013
Internacional’s Maurides claimed his first ever goal on Wednesday night, in a Copa do Brasil match against America Mineiro that ended in a 3-1 victory for Dunga’s side.
The goal from Maurides came in the 89th minute, so what happened next could have been a lot worse for Internacional but it is still a bizarre/amusing/unfortunate moment for the 19-year-old attacker.
Maurides launched into an acrobatic back flip celebration then landed akwardly and had to be stretchered off.
The goal itself was a fine near post header after a slick Internacional team move down the right.
You can add this to the rather lengthy list of football celebrations gone wrong.
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Ex-Man United man Anderson sent off for Internacional as his tough time in Brazil conti...
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- Man United are close to signing 20-year-old Rodrigo Dourado from Internacional [TMW]
- International scored two quality goals against Atletico Mineiro in the Copa Libertadore...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...