Maurides (Internacional) scores 1st career goal then injures himself with acrobatic celebration!
Internacional’s Maurides claimed his first ever goal on Wednesday night, in a Copa do Brasil match against America Mineiro that ended in a 3-1 victory for Dunga’s side.
The goal from Maurides came in the 89th minute, so what happened next could have been a lot worse for Internacional but it is still a bizarre/amusing/unfortunate moment for the 19-year-old attacker.
Maurides launched into an acrobatic back flip celebration then landed akwardly and had to be stretchered off.
The goal itself was a fine near post header after a slick Internacional team move down the right.
You can add this to the rather lengthy list of football celebrations gone wrong.
Watch Live Stream
- Internacional slams CBF for lack of compassion towards Chapecoense. But are they being two-faced?December 2, 2016
- Man United old boy Anderson knocks out an Internacional team mate at training, gets suspended (Video)October 15, 2016
- The no-look penalty save: Rafael Roballo (Gloria) v Marquinhos (Internacional)April 4, 2016
- Man United old boy Anderson scores a beauty in Brazil (Video)February 20, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014