Maurides (Internacional) scores 1st career goal then injures himself with acrobatic celebration!
Internacional’s Maurides claimed his first ever goal on Wednesday night, in a Copa do Brasil match against America Mineiro that ended in a 3-1 victory for Dunga’s side.
The goal from Maurides came in the 89th minute, so what happened next could have been a lot worse for Internacional but it is still a bizarre/amusing/unfortunate moment for the 19-year-old attacker.
Maurides launched into an acrobatic back flip celebration then landed akwardly and had to be stretchered off.
The goal itself was a fine near post header after a slick Internacional team move down the right.
You can add this to the rather lengthy list of football celebrations gone wrong.
- Man United flop Anderson scored a super solo goal for Internacional in the Brazilian Cu...
- 20-year-old Valdivia scores absolute beauty for Internacional v Vasco (Video)
- Done Deal: Liverpool confirm signing Allan from Internacional, he’s immediately s...
- 41-year-old Dida does an amazing goalkeeper exercise in Internacional training (Video)
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...