Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
- August 14, 2014
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
- Mauricio Pochettino: Harry Kane was tired & could not play 90 minutes (video)
- Spurs boss Pochettino proud to keep Manchester United to 1 shot on target at Old Traffo...
- We scored their goal! Pochettino regrets mistakes after ‘dominating’ Manche...
- Tottenham have €10million bid for striker Clinton N’Jie rejected, Lyon want €20mi...
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has still got it [video]
- Spurs enter the race for Man United target Nathaniel Clyne [Daily Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...