Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
- Mauricio Pochettino on Tottenham’s Top 4 hopes post West Ham win (Video)
- The Guardian suggest Mauricio Pochettino is the most important man in English football (Video)
- Mauricio Pochettino & Arsene Wenger on Arsenal 1 – Spurs 1 (Video)
- Mauricio Pochettino says Andros Townsend crossed the line and must be punished (Video)
- West Ham fan gets angry with Spurs supporters, threatens to ‘weigh them in’ at Upton ...
- Tottenham’s strikers are the most efficient scorers in London derbies, then Arsenal [Graphic]
- West Ham fan goes on epic rant after 4-1 defeat by Spurs (Video)
- Spurs playmaker Christian Eriksen posts skills video on Instagram