Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino was like Tony Soprano v Chelsea (Videos)November 28, 2016
- Poch: Spurs were better than Chelsea (video)November 26, 2016
- Antonio Conte reveals what Mauricio Pochettino said to him during Chelsea v Spurs (Video)November 26, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino does a Jose Mourinho getting upset with Chelsea’s boss [Tweets]November 26, 2016
- Southampton stun Arsenal at The Emirates in the EFL Cup (Official video)December 1, 2016
- Arsenal v Southampton: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsNovember 30, 2016
- Arsenal v Southampton: Watch a Live Stream of the EFL Cup quarter-finalNovember 29, 2016
- Southampton have the complete defender on their books (BBC Video)November 28, 2016
- FPL managers rush to sell Sergio Aguero, Spurs & Chelsea men top replacementsDecember 4, 2016
- Dele Alli lampooned on the BBC for his dive v Swansea (Video)December 3, 2016
- How in god’s name did Swansea’s Neil Taylor kick Tottenham’s Kyle Walker in the head & not get sent off?December 3, 2016
- Massive fitness boost for Tottenham Hotspur as Alderweireld pictured trainingDecember 2, 2016