Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Mauricio Pochettino was Man United’s first choice boss ahead of Jose Mourinho [BBC Audio]August 27, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino believes Spurs can reach next level this season (Video)August 11, 2016
- Awkward: Spurs boss Pochettino forgets the existence of former Saints player George Mells (Video)July 31, 2016
- Shane Long scores v Holland with Spurs boss Pochettino watching from stands (Vine)May 27, 2016
- Southampton’s Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg follows up impressive display with articulate analysis (Video)August 20, 2016
- “He’s ready to play” – Jose Mourinho on Paul Pogba’s fitness pre Man United v Southampton (Video)August 18, 2016
- Man United v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsAugust 18, 2016
- Paul Pogba set to start for Man United against Southampton [MEN]August 18, 2016
- Clinton N’Jie to join Marseille on loan & Spurs to sign €11m Georges-Kévin N’Koudou [L’Equipe]August 30, 2016
- Isco open to leaving Real Madrid on loan for two clubs; Spurs is one of them [AS]August 30, 2016
- Crystal Palace winger Wilfried Zaha posts cryptic message on Instagram amid Spurs interestAugust 30, 2016
- James to Chelsea & Isco to Spurs still possible [Marca]August 30, 2016