Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Mauricio Pochettino happy with Spurs point despite it being ‘must win game’ (Video)October 18, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino update on Toby Alderweireld does not allay Spurs fearsOctober 15, 2016
- Mauricio Pochettino discusses whether Spurs can win the title (video)October 12, 2016
- Dele Alli expecting a text from Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino after England miss (video)October 9, 2016
- Pep Guardiola refuses to blame John Stones after 1-1 draw with Southampton (Video)October 23, 2016
- Man City v Southampton: Premier League preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 22, 2016
- That irate West Ham fan was interviewed again after 3-0 Southampton defeat (Video)September 25, 2016
- Mark Noble gives incredibly honest post-match interview after West Ham 0 – Southampton 3 (Video)September 25, 2016
- A mock-up of Tottenham’s revolutionary ‘tunnel club’ in their new stadium is releasedOctober 26, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham: Watch a live stream of the EFL Cup matchOctober 25, 2016
- Tottenham’s Victor Wanyama is loving ‘World Pasta Day’ [Instagram]October 25, 2016
- Liverpool v Tottenham Hotspur: EFL Cup preview, line-ups & predictionsOctober 24, 2016