Mauricio Pochettino refuses to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at Spurs press conference [Video]
Spurs manager Mauricio Pochettino refused to talk about Morgan Schneiderlin at a press conference today ahead of the Premier League’s opening weekend.
Schneiderlin is desperate to link up with his former boss at Tottenham, but his transfer is being blocked by new Southampton boss Ronald Koeman.
When the topic of Schneiderlin came up, here’s what Pochettino said: “I don’t speak about a player at another club. It’s nothing to do with me, there’s nothing to say.”
You can see what Pochettino said in full, including about the current squad available to him, in the video above.
Watch Live Stream
- Dutch coach Raymond Verheijen lays into Tottenham boss Mauricio PochettinoMay 17th, 2016
- ‘They didn’t care’: Pochettino scathing in criticism of his Spurs players after...May 15th, 2016
- Pochettino says Spurs players’ families will ‘suffer’ after 5-1 defeat at Newca...May 15th, 2016
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino admits lunch with Sir Alex Ferguson was dream come true (Video)May 14th, 2016
- Kelvin Davis’ son scores a super penalty v his dad, Saints hero Matt Le Tissier missed a sp...May 18th, 2016
- FPL GW38: Arsenal & Southampton to finish strong, Harry Kane & Jamie Vardy’s scor...May 13th, 2016
- BBC team of the week: 3 Southampton stars, 2 Black Cats, two Foxes & a Man United defenderMay 9th, 2016
- Ryan Bertrand celebrates Southampton win at Spurs with Instagram videoMay 8th, 2016
- Barcelona have decided to release Spurs target Sandro Ramirez [Mail]May 24th, 2016
- LVG was trying to sign Tottenham’s Christian Eriksen before Man United sacked him [PA]May 24th, 2016
- Spurs have a verbal agreement to sign Sao Paulo striker Jonathan Calleri, claims dad [Yahoo Brasil]May 23rd, 2016
- Tottenham’s Danny Rose seemed to have an accident in his shorts v TurkeyMay 22nd, 2016