Mauricio Pochettino needs time at Spurs in what may be a season of steady progress [Guardian Preview]
- August 14, 2014
Spurs have underachieved in the last couple of years considering the talent they have had at the club.
The pick of the bunch being Gareth Bale but when the Welsh wizard was sold for a world record fee and a variety of quality players were brought in, it was surmised that a massive influx would require time to work.
Daniel Levy didn’t care for time. Time is money and so are compensation packages for managers, with Levy handing out a fair amount over the years.
As this Guardian preview says, if Mauricio Pochettino is to succeed with Spurs then Levy will have to build up a tolerance to things not being brilliant straight-away.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...