Mauricio Pochettino needs time at Spurs in what may be a season of steady progress [Guardian Preview]
- August 14, 2014
Spurs have underachieved in the last couple of years considering the talent they have had at the club.
The pick of the bunch being Gareth Bale but when the Welsh wizard was sold for a world record fee and a variety of quality players were brought in, it was surmised that a massive influx would require time to work.
Daniel Levy didn’t care for time. Time is money and so are compensation packages for managers, with Levy handing out a fair amount over the years.
As this Guardian preview says, if Mauricio Pochettino is to succeed with Spurs then Levy will have to build up a tolerance to things not being brilliant straight-away.
- Mauricio Pochettino: Harry Kane was tired & could not play 90 minutes (video)
- Spurs boss Pochettino proud to keep Manchester United to 1 shot on target at Old Traffo...
- We scored their goal! Pochettino regrets mistakes after ‘dominating’ Manche...
- Tottenham have €10million bid for striker Clinton N’Jie rejected, Lyon want €20mi...
- Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino has still got it [video]
- Spurs enter the race for Man United target Nathaniel Clyne [Daily Telegraph]
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...