Nemanja Matic & Eden Hazard appear on Chelsea TV chat show, Belgian tells funny childhood story
- April 25, 2014
Nemanja Matic and Eden Hazard were the special guests on Chelsea TV’s not-so-originally named ‘Friday Night Live’ program this evening.
The Serb and Belgian were joined by the regular host to chat all things Chelsea, in a pretty relaxed and informal style.
A funny story was brought up from Hazard’s childhood, the Belgian admitting he and brother Thorgan used to sneak onto the private pitches behind them to practice penalties, risking the wrath of the club President.
- Chelsea’s Diego Costa once killed his pet Yorkshire Terrier by accidentally runni...
- Huge Community Shield Odds: 7/1 Chelsea, 9/1 Arsenal to win!!!
- Diego Costa’s first words to John Terry after joining Chelsea were “I go to...
- Diego Costa reveals how Chelsea urged him to reject Liverpool in 2013
- Man United are taking on Chelsea in the race to sign John Stones [Guardian]
- Chelsea legend Didier Drogba got an unbelievable fan reception at Montreal airport (Fan...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi