Nemanja Matic & Eden Hazard appear on Chelsea TV chat show, Belgian tells funny childhood story
Nemanja Matic and Eden Hazard were the special guests on Chelsea TV’s not-so-originally named ‘Friday Night Live’ program this evening.
The Serb and Belgian were joined by the regular host to chat all things Chelsea, in a pretty relaxed and informal style.
A funny story was brought up from Hazard’s childhood, the Belgian admitting he and brother Thorgan used to sneak onto the private pitches behind them to practice penalties, risking the wrath of the club President.
Watch Live Stream
- Conte claims he’s now got a huge selection headache after player revivalDecember 10, 2016
- Pep Guardiola claims FIFA need to change the way substitutes workDecember 10, 2016
- Antonio Conte asked about Andrea Pirlo joining Chelsea’s coaching staff (Video)December 10, 2016
- Chelsea stars scoop all three Premier League prizes for NovemberDecember 9, 2016
- Revealed: Chelsea paid less for Eden Hazard than first thoughtDecember 6, 2016
- Chelsea’s November Goal of the Month list is seriously impressive (video)December 5, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard rounds the Man City keeper, scores into empty net. Right?December 3, 2016
- Chelsea’s Eden Hazard discounts Arsenal, sees the Premier League title as a 3-horse raceNovember 28, 2016
- Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic is too cool for social media (Video)October 29, 2016
- Chelsea’s Nemanja Matic a big Cesc Fabregas fan despite their midfield competition (Video)October 29, 2016
- Mesut Who? You won’t believe the player leading the Premier League Assists ChartOctober 24, 2016
- Chelsea star Nemanja Matic spotted in Milan with his agent this weekend [Photo]October 9, 2016