- AC Milan open negotiations with Atletico Madrid hoping to swap Fernando Torres for Alessio Cerci [Guardian]
- Funny! James Milner plays up to his boring reputation as Man City legend Chappy visits [Video]
- Clarke Carlisle is fighting for his life in hospital after being hit by a lorry
- Priceless! Kids are amazed when Iker Casillas competes against them for goalkeeping position! [Video]
- Juventus ultras talk about why they feel the need to get club tattoos [Copa 90 Video]
Nemanja Matic & Eden Hazard appear on Chelsea TV chat show, Belgian tells funny childhood story
Nemanja Matic and Eden Hazard were the special guests on Chelsea TV’s not-so-originally named ‘Friday Night Live’ program this evening.
The Serb and Belgian were joined by the regular host to chat all things Chelsea, in a pretty relaxed and informal style.
A funny story was brought up from Hazard’s childhood, the Belgian admitting he and brother Thorgan used to sneak onto the private pitches behind them to practice penalties, risking the wrath of the club President.
- Updated: April 25, 2014