Nemanja Matic & Eden Hazard appear on Chelsea TV chat show, Belgian tells funny childhood story
- April 25, 2014
Nemanja Matic and Eden Hazard were the special guests on Chelsea TV’s not-so-originally named ‘Friday Night Live’ program this evening.
The Serb and Belgian were joined by the regular host to chat all things Chelsea, in a pretty relaxed and informal style.
A funny story was brought up from Hazard’s childhood, the Belgian admitting he and brother Thorgan used to sneak onto the private pitches behind them to practice penalties, risking the wrath of the club President.
- Chelsea agree personal terms with Asmir Begovic to replace Petr Cech [Di Marzio]
- First Interview: Petr Cech believes his experience can help Arsenal win the title [Video]
- Kuwaiti Chelsea fan burns Petr Cech’s shirt after keeper’s move to Arsenal ...
- Chelsea fan trolls Petr Čech’s Wikipedia page following move to Arsenal
- Snake: Angry Chelsea fans turn on new Arsenal keeper Petr Cech [Tweets]
- Petr Cech & Theo Walcott share banter on Twitter after Arsenal move
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi