Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
Watch Live Stream
- Carragher and Neville engaged in tremendous Twitter troll-off after Man United defeatOctober 24, 2016
- Jamie Carragher filmed selling t-shirts outside Anfield before getting nicked [Video & Pics]October 17, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville contest brilliant Liverpool v Manchester United Quiz (Video)October 17, 2016
- Banter flies as Neville & Carra reverse roles to pick Liverpool v Manchester United Dream XIs (Video)October 15, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014