Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
- February 4, 2014
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...