Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
Watch Live Stream
- Jamie Carragher has excoriating evaluation of Mario Baloteeli’s career (Video)August 13, 2016
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville fire Twitter jabs ahead of Sky Sports reunion [Tweets]August 7, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher savages Gary Neville after meeting the queen [Instagram]June 22, 2016
- Rafa Benitez and Michael Owen spoofed in Darren Farley Euro 2016 preview (Video)June 4, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics & Vine]April 20, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23, 2014