Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
Watch Live Stream
- Philipp Lahm talks Bayern Munich and Pep Guardiola with former Liverpool star Jamie Carragher [Da...May 20th, 2016
- Jamie Carragher tweets and deletes thoughts on Liverpool’s Alberto Moreno after Sevilla defeatMay 18th, 2016
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher jokes about taking over as Everton boss [Tweet]May 12th, 2016
- Jamie Carragher believes Mark Clattenburg bottled sending off Mousa Dembele (Video)May 2nd, 2016
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...April 20th, 2015
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]April 20th, 2015
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]October 29th, 2014
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]September 23rd, 2014