Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
- February 4, 2014
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher will wear a Man United shirt on live TV [Tweets]
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher admits tapping up Southampton’s Nathaniel Clyne ...
- Jamie Carragher reacts to Liverpool’s ’embarrassing’ 6-1 defeat to St...
- Ten years after Istanbul, Jamie Carragher interviews Paolo Maldini [Mail]
- Jamie Carragher & Gary Neville pick their best ever UK PL XI & foreign PL XI ...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi