Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
- February 4, 2014
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
- Jamie Carragher delighted Mario Balotelli is set to leave Liverpool for AC Milan (offic...
- Jamie Carragher praises the Liverpool defence after 1-0 win over Bournemouth (Video)
- Jamie Carragher analyses where would Kevin De Bruyne play for Man City (Video)
- Gary Neville & Jamie Carragher share hilarious “banter” whilst playing...
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher will wear a Man United shirt on live TV [Tweets]
- Man United man Gary Neville completely ruins Liverpool fan on Twitter with witty comeba...
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...