Maths FAIL! Ex-Liverpool man Jamie Carragher expects Man City to get 30+ points from 6 games [Vine]
Poor Jamie. Would he even pass GSCE maths?
The former Liverpool centre-half is being roundly laughed at on Tuesday for a failed throwaway comment the pundit made on Monday Night Football.
Carragher was in the middle of explaining why, despite losing 1-0 at home to Chelsea, Manchester City are still his favourites to win the title, when he farted:
I’d still make City slight favouites at the bookies. Although six games, you expect you’d still expect them to get 30+ points anyway!
Hopefully you got the mistake. Cue the anti-Liverpool jokes.
Watch Jamie Carragher’s maths FAIL below
- Liverpool legend Jamie Carragher doesn’t think Rafa Benitez suits Real Madrid (Video)
- Jamie Carragher and Gary Neville think Arsenal will miss Francis Coquelin massively (Video)
- Jamie Carragher waxes lyrical about Liverpool’s performance at Man City on MNF (Video)
- Jamie Carragher’s priceless reaction to being booed by Man United fans at Old Trafford (video)
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [Pics &...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training [Best tweets]