Mathieu Valbuena scores uncanny Zidanesque volleyed Golazo V Bastia
- December 12, 2012
Mathieu Valbuena loves a Golazo. Much maligned in France for his tendency to go to ground, Petit Velo makes up for his shortcomings (no pun intended) with regular Golazos.
His volleye against Bastia on Wednesday night was uncanny in its resemblance to Zinedine Zidane’s famous left-footed Golazo in the 2002 Champions League Final against Bayer Leverkusen. (There’s obviously no question as to which is the better Golazo.)
Watch Mathieu Valbuena’s Zidanesque Golazo here, with Zidane’s famous Golazo below for comparison.
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”276048″]
[jwplayer config=”For-all-videos” mediaid=”276049″]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi