- Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho asked if Chelsea can win the quadruple [talkSPORT audio]
- Skills! Man City’s Stevan Jovetic posts video doing kick-ups with an American football [Video]
- Autopsy reveals JS Kabylie’s Albert Ebosse was murdered in Algeria. Not killed by a thrown projectile
- West Ham stars make fun of Arsenal’s Carl ‘Zero Banter’ Jenkinson “Weirdest man ever” [Video]
- Arsenal major shareholder Alisher Usmanov fortune reduced by a whopping 33% ($6.8BN) [Bloomberg]
Mata will have his medical on Thursday at Man United, set for debut against Cardiff in the Premier League [Tweets]
The Juan Mata updates keep pouring out, and now the Telegraph are reporting that Spaniard’s 37 million pound transfer from Chelsea to Manchester United looks set to be concluded in the next 48 hours.
According to the word on the street, Mata will have a medical on Thursday ahead of his transfer to Old Trafford, while the attacking midfielder is set to make his Red Devils debut against Cardiff on January 28th.
Details on the length on Juam Mata’s future contract at Manchester United, as well as the player’s future wages, remain unknown.
The latest tweets on Juan Mata impending move from Chelsea to Old Trafford are below.
— Jason Burt (@JBurtTelegraph) January 22, 2014
— Telegraph Football (@TeleFootball) January 22, 2014
Juan Mata's £37m move from Chelsea to Man Utd is done, pending medical tmrw, according to the excellent @JBurtTelegraph
— Oliver Kay (@OliverKayTimes) January 22, 2014
— FOX SPORTS News (@FOXSportsNews) January 22, 2014
Reports are that Juan Mata will have a medical at Manchester Utd tomorrow
— Darren Fletcher (@DFletcherSport) January 22, 2014
@JanuszESPN like Kagawa makes sense elsewhere, if he's that restricted
— carrie baird (@carriebaird) January 22, 2014
Mata tattoo pic.twitter.com/dAtclEy2p3
— Paddy (@JacquesLeFace) January 22, 2014
- Updated: January 22, 2014