Masterful! Arsenal’s Laurent Koscielny hasn’t misplaced a pass in the league in nearly 200 minutes [Picture]
- May 4, 2014
According to stats-crazy site Squawka, Arsenal centre-half Laurent Koscielny hasn’t misplaced a pass in nearly 200 minutes of league action!
The last pass made in the league by the Frenchman that didn’t find its intended target was against Hull on the 20th of April, 196 minutes ago.
Koscielny could still walk away from the Hull game with his head held high, having kept a clean sheet in Arsenal’s 3-0 victory at the KC Stadium.
In fact, since returning from an aggravated calf injury, the centre-back has helped Arsenal to three shutouts in four games, with the one blotch coming in a 3-1 victory at home to West Ham.
- Hector Bellerin speaks about how he felt when he first heard fans sing his name [Video]
- Arsenal full-back Nacho Monreal shows his patriotic side with Ultimate XI choices [Video]
- Barcelona have beaten Chelsea to signing of €35m Arda Turan [TalkSport]
- Former Arsenal & Chelsea striker Nicolas Anelka becomes a player manager in India ...
- Arsenal fans react to Lukas Podolski’s €4m move to Galatasaray [Tweets]
- Chelsea and Arsenal battle it out for €20million left back Baba Rahman [Guardian]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi