- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Massive Blow: Robin van Persie faces another 6 weeks out injured for Manchester United [Mail]
- Updated: January 11, 2014
In the midst of a red alert crisis, this is the last thing Man United and David Moyes needed.
The Daily Mail detail that Robin van Persie is set for a longer spell on the sidelines than hoped – after suffering a recurrence of the thigh strain he suffered at Arsenal, it looks like the Dutchman will be out for another 6 weeks.
A disappointed Moyes said:‘We are trying to get him back but it’s a thigh strain similar to the one he had at Arsenal so we are having to manage it correctly.
‘He has been to Holland to work with the guy he knows over there and we are doing everything we can. There are some injuries you can play with but not the thigh.’
So, erm, with Rooney AND RVP out of the Swansea game…who’s going to score the goals for United tomorrow?
You just know Raymond Verheijen is going to looooove this.
Expect a Twitter rant from the Dutch coach in the next few hours…