Massive Blow: Robin van Persie faces another 6 weeks out injured for Manchester United [Mail]
- January 11, 2014
In the midst of a red alert crisis, this is the last thing Man United and David Moyes needed.
The Daily Mail detail that Robin van Persie is set for a longer spell on the sidelines than hoped – after suffering a recurrence of the thigh strain he suffered at Arsenal, it looks like the Dutchman will be out for another 6 weeks.
A disappointed Moyes said:‘We are trying to get him back but it’s a thigh strain similar to the one he had at Arsenal so we are having to manage it correctly.
‘He has been to Holland to work with the guy he knows over there and we are doing everything we can. There are some injuries you can play with but not the thigh.’
So, erm, with Rooney AND RVP out of the Swansea game…who’s going to score the goals for United tomorrow?
You just know Raymond Verheijen is going to looooove this.
Expect a Twitter rant from the Dutch coach in the next few hours…
- Man United star Angel Di Maria says he wants to win the Champions League with PSG after...
- Louis Van Gaal offers Barcelona’s Pedro starring role in terrifying front three f...
- Barcelona want to hang on to Man United bound Pedro until European Super Cup
- Photoshoppers get Man United’s pitchfork-wielding Juan Mata to go on the rampage ...
- Why Man United fans should not be upset with PSG bound Angel Di Maria [Opinion]
- Ashley Young agrees a new 3-year Man United contract [ESPN]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi