Ireland manager Martin O’Neill took down Patrick Vieira, Fabio Cannavaro & Adrian Chiles at the same time on ITV [Video]
- June 21, 2014
Martin O’Neill nailed it during ITV’s coverage of France versus Switzerland on Friday night.
During a moment of chat on the channel, the Republic of Ireland boss showed a sharp tongue as he was asked about how he used to stand when facing a free-kick in his playing days.
Feeling himself coming under attack from his colleagues, O’Neill decided to hit back at the his studio companions Patrick Vieira, Fabio Cannavaro and Adrian Chiles.
O’Neill chirped up with:
I didn’t actually wear glasses when I was playing… and I did actually play the game at one time, Fabio wasn’t terribly sure that I had and I had to remind him.
Actually despite the fact that there are two World Cup winners here, I’d just like to ask “I’ve won two European Cups. I’d just like to know, how many have you two won?”
O’Neill won two European Cups, in 1979 and 1980, with Brian Clough’s legendary Nottingham Forest side.
- Diego Costa jokingly throws a punch at Chelsea physio during 1-0 win over Man United [P...
- Celta Vigo striker Joaquín Larrivey booked for the worst dive ever v Eibar [GIF]
- WTF! Hilarious own goal from Greek League match after ball hits both posts [Video]
- Harry Redknapp says QPR’s Sandro injured his knee celebrating a goal in training ...
- Razor Ruddock & Adebayo Akinfenwa try to pick up doughnuts with their elephant mas...
- TalkSPORT suggest alterations to the ratings of certain players in FIFA 15 [Video]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi