Martin Keown & Lawro back Rodgers’ decision to sign Mario Balotelli [Video]
Mari0 Balotelli’s imminent signature for Liverpool was a topic for discussion on Football Focus this morning.
Studio guests Martin Keown and Mark ‘Lawro’ Lawrenson both vouched for Rodgers’ decision to bring Mad Mario back to the Premier League, despite agreeing that he’s a ‘problem player’.
Keown and Lawro cited Rodgers’ ability to sedate Luis Suarez as proof that the Northern Irishma is adept at getting the best out of difficult players.
Having seen the excitement his arrival at Melwood generated yesterday, Lawro feels that it’s a ‘no-brainer’.
Watch Live Stream
- Touchy: Liverpool’s Lucas Leiva doesn’t like people joking about his phone on TwitterDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool’s Joel Matip reveals why he chose club over countryDecember 10, 2016
- Jurgen Klopp slams Bournemouth’s Steve Cook for Karius admissionDecember 10, 2016
- Liverpool forward turned down Man United and Bayern MunichDecember 10, 2016
- Mario Balotelli talks about his potential next club, winning Ballon d’Or [Gazzetta]December 9, 2016
- Mario Balotelli has revealed how he would celebrate a Nice title winNovember 16, 2016
- Nice striker Mario Balotelli discusses Mamadou Sakho’s situation at LiverpoolNovember 6, 2016
- Liverpool old boy Mario Balotelli continues his fine scoring form for Nice (Video)October 30, 2016