Martin Keown & Lawro back Rodgers’ decision to sign Mario Balotelli [Video]
- August 23, 2014
Mari0 Balotelli’s imminent signature for Liverpool was a topic for discussion on Football Focus this morning.
Studio guests Martin Keown and Mark ‘Lawro’ Lawrenson both vouched for Rodgers’ decision to bring Mad Mario back to the Premier League, despite agreeing that he’s a ‘problem player’.
Keown and Lawro cited Rodgers’ ability to sedate Luis Suarez as proof that the Northern Irishma is adept at getting the best out of difficult players.
Having seen the excitement his arrival at Melwood generated yesterday, Lawro feels that it’s a ‘no-brainer’.
- Arsenal begin talks to sign Barcelona winger Pedro [Independent]
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard gave a half-time speech at LA Galaxy [video]
- Liverpool lead the race for Newcastle’s Moussa Sissoko [L’Equipe]
- Man City may spend almost £100m on Liverpool’s Raheem Sterling & Kevin De Br...
- Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard unveiled at LA Galaxy during HT of Toronto rout [video]
- Internacional have sold Brazilian midfielder Allan to Liverpool for £500,000 [UOL Esporte]
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi