Martin Keown & Lawro back Rodgers’ decision to sign Mario Balotelli [Video]
- August 23, 2014
Mari0 Balotelli’s imminent signature for Liverpool was a topic for discussion on Football Focus this morning.
Studio guests Martin Keown and Mark ‘Lawro’ Lawrenson both vouched for Rodgers’ decision to bring Mad Mario back to the Premier League, despite agreeing that he’s a ‘problem player’.
Keown and Lawro cited Rodgers’ ability to sedate Luis Suarez as proof that the Northern Irishma is adept at getting the best out of difficult players.
Having seen the excitement his arrival at Melwood generated yesterday, Lawro feels that it’s a ‘no-brainer’.
- Liverpool chief executive Ian Ayre expects the club to challenge for major honours this...
- Arsenal have shown interest in €21m rated Real Madrid starlet Denis Cheryshev [AS]
- Fail: Liverpool advertise kits of new signings but spell Adam Bogdan’s name wrong...
- Liverpool fans laugh off claims they could sign Toni Kroos from Real Madrid for £35m [T...
- Barcelona’s Adama Traore en route to England for Liverpool medical [SPORT]
- Emre Can produced sublime skill & a wonderful dribble during Liverpool’s win...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi