Marseille fans welcome Marcelo Bielsa with a loud, pyro street party on Tuesday [Instagram]
- June 24, 2014
A small band of Marseille fans welcomed Marcelo Bielsa to the Stade Veladrome on Tuesday with a big bash.
Bielsa, the former Chile boss, was announced as the new Marseille boss just under a month ago, and the 58-year-old Argentinian finally arrived at his new club on Tuesday afternoon.
A small group of hardcore Marseille supporters lit up flares and held up banners to greet their new boss.
See footage of how OM fans welcomed Marcelo Bielsa to their club below.
The 10 Worst Signings of The 14/15 Premier League Season
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi
- Best memes & photoshops ahead of the Barcelona v Juventus CL final [Video]