Marouane Fellaini fit for Manchester United’s trip to Crystal Palace on Saturday [Picture]
Following two months out with wrist and back injuries, star summer signing Marouane Fellaini appears ready to make his Manchester United return.
The Belgian midfielder has failed to impress since his £27m move from Everton on Deadline Day.
The official Manchester United Instagram account posted the update above with the text “Great to see Marouane Fellaini on the training pitch today, fit again and ready for a return to action. “
He is in contention for a starting berth away at Crystal Palace on Saturday evening.
The afro-haired central midfielder has a lot of doubters to prove wrong and this would be a good place to start.
Watch Live Stream
- Great Memory: Patrice Evra commemorates Manchester United 8 – Arsenal 2 on InstagramAugust 28, 2016
- Manchester United want to bring in Jose Fonte and/or Fabinho if they can sell 2 defenders [Daily Record]August 28, 2016
- Sergio Aguero faces retrospective ban for Man United v Man City after elbow on Winston ReidAugust 28, 2016
- Mino Raiola confirms Real Madrid wanted to sign Man United’s Paul Pogba [Telefoot]August 28, 2016
- Jose Mourinho confirms Marouane Fellaini has a ‘bad’ back injury (Video)August 27, 2016
- Marouane Fellaini hailed as a hero after Man United’s late win at HullAugust 27, 2016
- Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho explains how he reached out to ‘unloved’ Marouane FellainiAugust 20, 2016
- Man Utd’s Marouane Fellaini compared to Paul Pogba after brillliant ‘assist’ for Leicester [Tweets]August 7, 2016