Maroaune Fellaini on yellow card v Man City: ‘Zabaleta ran into my elbow’ (!)
Had the ref seen the true brutality of Fellaini’s elbow on Zabaleta on Tuesday night, it could have been an even worse night for the champions (or not, if you follow. Insert ‘Fellaini is shit’ gag here).
The Afro-haired Belgian should really have been sent off for his assault on Zabaleta, but it’s all OK: it was Zabaleta’s fault, you see, as Fellaini explained to the Daily Mail.
I don’t know, but I certainly didn’t do it on purpose.
“I put my arm up to try and protect possession of the ball, and Zabaleta bounced [his jaw] against it. He was unlucky to make contact.
“The movement by me was not in an aggressive manner. It was a defensive move to protect the ball.”
‘Bounced his jaw off it?’ Wtf?
As the picture above shows, Fellaini’s excuse is Grade A Horseshit.
Watch Live Stream
- Jose Mourinho’s Manchester United 3-year contract will earn him £36m [Times]May 26th, 2016
- Carlo Ancelotti accuses Man United & Arsenal owners of prioritizing money over winning [Talk...May 26th, 2016
- The full list of Official Jose Mourinho Merchandise is staggering, and ridiculous [Graphic]May 26th, 2016
- #WelcomeJose : Man United fans (and everyone) giddy with excitement as Mourinho takes over [Tweets]May 26th, 2016
- Manchester United’s Marouane Fellaini displeased with recent ban and criticism [The Sun]May 21st, 2016
- Leicester defender Huth and Man United midfielder Fellaini both charged with violent conduct by FAMay 3rd, 2016
- Man United’s Marouane Fellaini throws an elbow, Leicester’s Robert Huth grabs his hai...May 1st, 2016
- Gazzetta serve Man United fans with an exciting Marouane Fellaini transfer rumourApril 26th, 2016