Maroaune Fellaini on yellow card v Man City: ‘Zabaleta ran into my elbow’ (!)
- March 27, 2014
Had the ref seen the true brutality of Fellaini’s elbow on Zabaleta on Tuesday night, it could have been an even worse night for the champions (or not, if you follow. Insert ‘Fellaini is shit’ gag here).
The Afro-haired Belgian should really have been sent off for his assault on Zabaleta, but it’s all OK: it was Zabaleta’s fault, you see, as Fellaini explained to the Daily Mail.
I don’t know, but I certainly didn’t do it on purpose.
“I put my arm up to try and protect possession of the ball, and Zabaleta bounced [his jaw] against it. He was unlucky to make contact.
“The movement by me was not in an aggressive manner. It was a defensive move to protect the ball.”
‘Bounced his jaw off it?’ Wtf?
As the picture above shows, Fellaini’s excuse is Grade A Horseshit.
- Man Utd’s Memphis Depay posts video of himself pushing a baby’s pram on cha...
- Hardball: Man United will only sell De Gea to Real Madrid if they get Ramos
- Poll reveals 55 percent of Real Madrid fans want Sergio Ramos to leave [AS]
- Bayern open talks with Man United’s Ed Woodward for the €50m purchase of Angel Di...
- Man United on alert as Sergio Ramos is determined to quit Real Madrid [Marca]
- Real Madrid offer defender Sergio Ramos a new contract worth €7.5million a season [Cade...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi