- 10Bet Exclusive Bonus: 50% Up To £200 Free!
- Bet365 Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- NetBet Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £100 Free!
- Bet365 Live streaming - Watch Live Sports
- BoyleSports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Ladbrokes Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Betfred Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25!
- Winner Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £200 Free!
- 18Bet Exclusive Bonus: 150% Up To £30 Free!
- Betway Exclusive Bonus: 100% Up To £50 Free!
- Vernons Sports Exclusive Bonus: 100% up to £25 Free!
Maroaune Fellaini on yellow card v Man City: ‘Zabaleta ran into my elbow’ (!)
- Updated: March 27, 2014
Had the ref seen the true brutality of Fellaini’s elbow on Zabaleta on Tuesday night, it could have been an even worse night for the champions (or not, if you follow. Insert ‘Fellaini is shit’ gag here).
The Afro-haired Belgian should really have been sent off for his assault on Zabaleta, but it’s all OK: it was Zabaleta’s fault, you see, as Fellaini explained to the Daily Mail.
I don’t know, but I certainly didn’t do it on purpose.
“I put my arm up to try and protect possession of the ball, and Zabaleta bounced [his jaw] against it. He was unlucky to make contact.
“The movement by me was not in an aggressive manner. It was a defensive move to protect the ball.”
‘Bounced his jaw off it?’ Wtf?
As the picture above shows, Fellaini’s excuse is Grade A Horseshit.