Maroaune Fellaini on yellow card v Man City: ‘Zabaleta ran into my elbow’ (!)
- March 27, 2014
Had the ref seen the true brutality of Fellaini’s elbow on Zabaleta on Tuesday night, it could have been an even worse night for the champions (or not, if you follow. Insert ‘Fellaini is shit’ gag here).
The Afro-haired Belgian should really have been sent off for his assault on Zabaleta, but it’s all OK: it was Zabaleta’s fault, you see, as Fellaini explained to the Daily Mail.
I don’t know, but I certainly didn’t do it on purpose.
“I put my arm up to try and protect possession of the ball, and Zabaleta bounced [his jaw] against it. He was unlucky to make contact.
“The movement by me was not in an aggressive manner. It was a defensive move to protect the ball.”
‘Bounced his jaw off it?’ Wtf?
As the picture above shows, Fellaini’s excuse is Grade A Horseshit.
- Watch Memphis Depay’s individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Pedro’s move from Barcelona to Man United is matter of “when, not if”...
- “Missing” Angel Di Maria posters spotted in Manchester ahead of Man United ...
- Matteo Darmian’s impressive individual highlights for Man United v PSG (Video)
- Watch Louis van Gaal bat away questions about Angel Di Maria at his latest Man United p...
- Man United legend Peter Schmeichel and Jeff Stelling have cameos in a new Carlsberg adv...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi