Mario Gotze’s Twitter account hacked, showers Arsenal flop Chamakh with love
- August 16, 2013
Someone has it in for Mario Gotze, and really likes Marouane Chamakh!
Bayern Munich’s young star Mario Gotze had his Twitter hacked this morning, and apart from the mild inconvenience, it’s fair to say he got off lightly!
With all of the acrimony from his Borussia Dortmund exit, one can easily imagine the source of the hacking; in which case Gotze can feel relieved he didn’t suffer any serious abuse.
Instead, his hackers showered new Crystal Palace signing Marouane Chamakh in love, quirkily declaring him for the Ballon d’Or, and placing the Moroccan ahead of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Tweets have now been deleted, so apart from Chamakh’s ego being given a much needed boost, it really could have been worse for Gotze…
- Kid calls Luis Suarez the best, prompting him to clarify who the best actually is
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever [Official Videos]
- Doncaster allowed Bury to walk ball into the net for 95th minute equaliser after freak ...
- The 10 best Premier League signings of the summer so far (Video)
- If Benzema doesn’t move to Arsenal, model Jeinny Lizarazo agrees to be “pun...
- 19 years after that tackle at Man United, here’s what David Busst’s leg loo...