- Jermain Defoe’s dream five-a-side team features Luka Modric and Steven Gerrard [Video]
- Man United target Aymeric Laporte wants move but Bilbao won’t sell for less than £31m buy-out clause
- Real Madrid unveil new signing Lucas Silva to the media [Video]
- Victor Valdes makes his first Man United appearance for the U21s vs Liverpool U21s [Vine]
- Robin van Persie: Scoring five goals against Cambridge isn’t easy but we must make our own luck
Mario Gotze’s Twitter account hacked, showers Arsenal flop Chamakh with love
Someone has it in for Mario Gotze, and really likes Marouane Chamakh!
Bayern Munich’s young star Mario Gotze had his Twitter hacked this morning, and apart from the mild inconvenience, it’s fair to say he got off lightly!
With all of the acrimony from his Borussia Dortmund exit, one can easily imagine the source of the hacking; in which case Gotze can feel relieved he didn’t suffer any serious abuse.
Instead, his hackers showered new Crystal Palace signing Marouane Chamakh in love, quirkily declaring him for the Ballon d’Or, and placing the Moroccan ahead of Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.
The Tweets have now been deleted, so apart from Chamakh’s ego being given a much needed boost, it really could have been worse for Gotze…
- Updated: August 16, 2013