Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up is playing alone in the tunnel, doing keepy-uppies
- October 23, 2013
Mario Balotelli returned to action off the bench on Tuesday night in the Champions League after recovering from a thigh injury, and the Azzurri forward seemed at pains not to overexert himself before he got on the pitch.
The matched was delicately poised at the interval after Lionel Messi squared the game for Barcelona after Robinho had scored.
Undoubtedly Massimiliano Allegri’s team talk for Milan would be crucial for the second half, while the Milan substitutes spent the break warming up on the pitch to ensure their freshness should they be brought off the bench. But Balotteli did something else.
Super Mario spent the halftime break on his lonesome in the tunnel at the San Siro, where he got ready for action kicking the ball against the walls and doing keppy-uppies.
Watch Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up below.
The 20 best goalkeepers in the world, according to 101 Great Goals
- Awesome video! Cristiano Ronaldo’s son is a big fan of… Lionel Messi!
- The Top 101 youngsters in world football: Don Balon list 2014
- The 13 best free agents available for nothing in summer 2015 ft. Khedira & Gignac ...
- The 11 worst Liverpool signings during their 25 year barren spell [Video]
- Leaked! New kits for 2015/2016! Ft. Chelsea & Manchester United [video]
- The 10 best Premier League goals ever ft. Wayne Rooney & Thierry Henry [Official V...