Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up is playing alone in the tunnel, doing keepy-uppies
- October 23, 2013
Mario Balotelli returned to action off the bench on Tuesday night in the Champions League after recovering from a thigh injury, and the Azzurri forward seemed at pains not to overexert himself before he got on the pitch.
The matched was delicately poised at the interval after Lionel Messi squared the game for Barcelona after Robinho had scored.
Undoubtedly Massimiliano Allegri’s team talk for Milan would be crucial for the second half, while the Milan substitutes spent the break warming up on the pitch to ensure their freshness should they be brought off the bench. But Balotteli did something else.
Super Mario spent the halftime break on his lonesome in the tunnel at the San Siro, where he got ready for action kicking the ball against the walls and doing keppy-uppies.
Watch Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up below.
- Part 2: AC Milan’s Hachim Mastour takes on freestyler Séan Garnier in 1v1 match (...
- Real Madrid v AC Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- Former AC Milan teammates Andrea Pirlo & Kaka’ reunited in MLS (Vine)
- Incredible behind the goal footage of Philippe Mexes’ wonder-volley for AC Milan ...
- AC Milan v Inter Milan: Watch a Live Stream of the pre-season friendly
- New AC Milan signing Carlos Bacca says it would be amazing to play with Zlatan Ibrahimo...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi