- Hollywood stars Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels at Arsenal v Manchester United [Pictures]
- Hulk scored a belting volley to put Zenit 1-0 up v Kuban Krasnodar [video]
- Barcelona starlet Alen Halilovic scores a long range stunner for the B team v Ponferradina [Video]
- Team Sheets: Arsenal v Manchester United
- Mark Lawrenson: ‘Dave Whelan should stand down as Wigan chairman’ [Video]
Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up is playing alone in the tunnel, doing keepy-uppies
Mario Balotelli returned to action off the bench on Tuesday night in the Champions League after recovering from a thigh injury, and the Azzurri forward seemed at pains not to overexert himself before he got on the pitch.
The matched was delicately poised at the interval after Lionel Messi squared the game for Barcelona after Robinho had scored.
Undoubtedly Massimiliano Allegri’s team talk for Milan would be crucial for the second half, while the Milan substitutes spent the break warming up on the pitch to ensure their freshness should they be brought off the bench. But Balotteli did something else.
Super Mario spent the halftime break on his lonesome in the tunnel at the San Siro, where he got ready for action kicking the ball against the walls and doing keppy-uppies.
Watch Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up below.
- Updated: October 23, 2013