Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up is playing alone in the tunnel, doing keepy-uppies
- October 23, 2013
Mario Balotelli returned to action off the bench on Tuesday night in the Champions League after recovering from a thigh injury, and the Azzurri forward seemed at pains not to overexert himself before he got on the pitch.
The matched was delicately poised at the interval after Lionel Messi squared the game for Barcelona after Robinho had scored.
Undoubtedly Massimiliano Allegri’s team talk for Milan would be crucial for the second half, while the Milan substitutes spent the break warming up on the pitch to ensure their freshness should they be brought off the bench. But Balotteli did something else.
Super Mario spent the halftime break on his lonesome in the tunnel at the San Siro, where he got ready for action kicking the ball against the walls and doing keppy-uppies.
Watch Mario Balotelli’s version of a halftime warm up below.
- PSG & Monaco are both chasing brilliant teenager Hachim Mastour [L’Equipe]
- AC Milan complete signing of Shakhtar Donetsk striker Luiz Adriano for €8million [video]
- Done Deal: AC Milan confirm signing Carlos Bacca from Sevilla [Tweet]
- AC Milan pay AS Roma €20m for Andrea Bertolacci, despite him never playing for the Gial...
- Liverpool miss out on Carlos Bacca; AC Milan secure Sevilla striker [Gazzetta dello Sport]
- New AC Milan boss Sinisa Mihajlovic explains why he’s the best man for the job [V...
- Galatasaray Vs. Bursaspor: A 101 Great Goals special feature on the Turkish Cup final [...
- Join Now: 101 Great Goals launches a brand new WhatsApp broadcast list service
- 101GG compile chronological list of the 20 best goalkeepers in world football [Video]
- Thiago Messi’s appearance at Barca celebrations has produced cute Photoshops
- Cristiano Ronaldo comes to the rescue of Japanese child interviewer attempting Portugue...
- What Pep said to Messi